India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Ashi Yuvi : World War 3..yuvi's pic added

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged

ha ha....looks like World War 3 is gonna take place soon betwn ashi and yuviWink......yuvi has already attacked ashi and now its ashi's turn to attack yuvi........ab yuvi ko kaun bachayega Wink LOL  LOL  LOL

Todays epi was simply mindblowing....esp all the ashi yuvi and sid scenes

though during that 1st scene I was really feeling bad for ashi and I felt like grabbing that latty by her neck Angry Angry.....attention seeker my foot.....has maurya ever seen a bigger attention seeker than latty herself

but after that the epi totally rocked.....that sid yuvi scene was so funny esp the way sid was talking in that typical dharmendra style from sholay.......I was laughing so much during that scene LOL LOL LOL LOL

and then that sid meher scene.....poor guy was totally in a fix LOL LOL LOL

but the best parts were yuvi giving his speech....hey bhaggu he looked sooooooooooo handsome in that cap.....I was just drooling over him Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and then that ashi vrinda scene....ashi was looking sooooooooooo cute sitting ulta on that chair and they way woh apne paair hila rahi thi......it was soooooo cute....me totally loved Embarrassed Big smile and it was also nice to see meher supporting ashi so much Clap

I know its a long post but I loveeeeeeeeeeed todays epi......and ashi yuvi and sid were absolutely brilliant in it Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Edited by anvesha rulz - 21 March 2006 at 10:48pm

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hey ashita does deigo[yuvi ] get angry on miguel[ranveer] wen he finds out that ranveer helped her Big smile and maybe tmrw or on thursday they mite show the boom song coz in the preacp they shwed ashi nd tia talking Big smile
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veonal

hey ashita does deigo[yuvi ] get angry on miguel[ranveer] wen he finds out that ranveer helped her Big smile and maybe tmrw or on thursday they mite show the boom song coz in the preacp they shwed ashi nd tia talking Big smile

I have no idea veo...coz I cant follow half the things written in that translation......but I dont think so he will get angry on him...and even if he does it wont last too long

and yaa me too thinks that the boom performance will be sometime next week

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
as per what shells told tia meher pri vrinda varun and ranveer are on ashis side which leaves onli shy latty nd sid on yuvis side Confused o god this election thing is getting so intersting
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged
eeeeeeeeeeee.....boom performance.....when.....kab?????im w8in..................will sum one mail raj or shall i do it????????? Embarrassed im goin nuts....election is gettin intrestin n wth the name of boom im becumin hyuper n jumpin all around i cudnt c the precap my stupid brro shut the tv and i like a nut went chasing him......... Angry
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i am also waiting for d boom performance. i hope it comes jaldi Big smile
remixrulz IF-Dazzler
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged
the comin weekis gonna b fun...with ashi's badla comin up Wink ..and sonia aunty Embarrassed and tia usin her brains....which comes as a shock..but luks as if even tia is with ashi....... Clap and then tomm. they will tell d party's name with 75% votes or somethin which obviously is E.R party....acha koi mujhe batao wat is uv's party's name? Confused
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
boooooooom   performance ????!!!!!!

WHEN ?!

Go to top