India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

WHOOPIE!! (Page 2)

Suraj_Kiran Senior Member
Suraj_Kiran
Suraj_Kiran

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
You are right Tunna.All the things are going absolutely perfect.Hope you get good marks in your exams.And all of us always be happy.

diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
The topic is long but it's nice and I wish you best of luck for your goal of becoming a goldie.
tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:18am | IP Logged
thankoo every1.... i should'v read all ur updates b4..1st exam bad.but then 2nd ppr mein 2.30 pe sarthi ko yaad kiya... n everything just clicked Smile Smile
.... missed it today but caught the update.. also gotta know of tammy's bro... i guess everything's not going as good as i expected yesterday... but then tomoro's a new day...n things shud get better.......... Smile       
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tunna

hey ppl... its whoopie time...everything good's happening all around... 

arjun got bhoomi, bhoomi got arjun...   arjun played holi with suraj,suraj very happyBig smile......    even kaka saheb was playing holi in a very happy mood today.. really the 2 families seemed to b 1... n even manasvi joined every1happily after suraj told herThumbs Up....    

n wat was more lovely was to c mamajiAngry standing alone on 1 sideLOLLOLLOL  he deserves that!!  

n more whoopi cos i saw now that i'v become a senior memberBig smile  i'm so happy... now i can aim to become a glodi as soon as possi too..Big smile  

everything els's going on lovely too with my exams going nicely n i still geting time to log on in btwn.. n shirley writing lovely ffClapClap (any1 who hasnt read do read it)  (n poonam do update urs soon)   n i having suraj's pic in my cell to luk at it thru the dayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed             

ahhhhhhhh...... feeling so nice n happy... exam tomoro but still happyLOL 

hope this happiness extends all thru the sarthi forum... every1hav a nice time n njoy life!!!  n pray for s-m to b united soon like a-b

whoopie! wat a looonnnnng topic!! Big smile

trust me....ur topic isnt as long as ones that I make!....LOL and I agree with what you said. so here is a whoopie from me too!!!!Big smile

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged
LOL yep, whoopie all around! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saarthi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index