Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My Script:Romantic Scenes for TD by Veda. (Page 16)

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Hey veda wonderfull !! 1

u have come back with a BANG !!

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Ur stories are excellent plz continue writing i can't wait to rread the next bit you can become a writer!
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged
wow.. simply AMAZING! ClapClap  Eagerly awaiting the next part Embarrassed
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:03am | IP Logged

hey veda ur story is superb ... love the mehendi idea its really brillant  and so is the scene where dk takes cre of disha and even asks suhas to leave bhosle house so that dish gets another option in case if she decides to leave him ...

loved the dialogs about dishas mehendiEmbarrassed

keep it up ... waiting for ur next part

Edited by sakina - 06 May 2005 at 8:07am
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Its just keeps on getting beter and beter Veds ...............................excellent story and Congratz, your chosen was complimented by Cr Dr ................WOW........................keep it rolling.................waiting for next part
bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Next Scene:

As Suhas and Rano leave by the evening..Disha feels much better to know that inspite of the problems of the night before she has has Suhas, Rano and Azuba on her side. Her fever subsides with so much warmth showered on her by DK and her mom. While leaving Suhas tells Disha " beta whatever u did yesterday was absolutely right. Whatever is the status of ur relation ,In any condition u should always keep ur husbands honour outside  . Im proud of you".

By evening Disha feels better and gets back to making dinner . Since afternoon DK has been working very seriously in his room. Even for dinner he just mutters a quick thanks..enquires about her health and goes back to his room. Disha sits with Sumitra for some time and then goes to rest. The question DK asked her plagues her mind..why did she defend him so much? Sure he had changed and she didnt feel bitterness for him anymore but why is it that she was ready to break relations with the family she has grown up with?

" It cant be possible that I love him " she thought. For months now she has been trying to keep her heart and mind separate. Once bitten..twice shy. Once in her life she let her feelings for Inder grow..she had let love happen and that resulted in disaster. It had taken ages for her to mend her broken heart. Then itself, unknown to her she had started to keep herself aloof. Attachment gave nothing but pain. So she concentrated on duty. Duty to her mom's and fmly, duty to Sehgal house, duty to DK. ISnt that why she considered taking care of DK's mom as her duty? Isnt that why she was living with DK? To fulfill her duties. Then why was she so hurt when kaki insulted him?

These questions kept running in her mind ..not letting the peace of a good sleep come. She checks the time and sees its about 1.00 am. She tries to go to sleep with a resolve. As she closes her eyes she hears DK's voice..talking to somebody. It seems he is arguing.. Disha , surprised that whom he can talk to at this time..gets up. Wearing her night coat she walks to DK's room. There she sees the light on in his room and as she enters she sees him talking on phone...his voice loud and agitated. As he sees her coming, he frowns ..he tought she was asleep. Talking on the phone he looks at his watch and sees its past 1.00..and motions to her " what? " Disha just shakes her head. He continues with the call and after 5 min keeps it. Disha asks " who is it DK whats the matter ? ". He says " Nothing much Disha we have have some probable clients overseas ..in Calif US. Im trying to strike a deal with them and get them to buy or jewellery. I dint realize ur awake..did my call disturb you? "

Disha: " no no..actually i was myself unable to sleep.I heard ur voice so I came here. ITs good that ur trying overseas also. But why were u agitated? " DK says with a sigh.." well, they like the idea of a deal but they have some conditions. They want me to finalize this week..for that i have to create the designs and present them along with making budget decisions too."

DK asks her why she is up at this time..she should be sleeping. Disha brushes it off saying that she slept in the afternoon,...she cannot get sleep now. Saying so she sits on the sofa in the room while he  is near the coffee table which is his makeshift desk.

DK " Ok..then tell me how do u like these designs...? " he shows her some..She looks at them..and tells him " i like them but u can do this also.." and draws some. Together  they discuss the designs, the layout of the presentation for some time.

After some time Disha looks up to realize that DK is staring at her..very intently . She asks what by raising eyebrows. He smiles and sighs..he is very tired. " Nothins Disha...im wondering how im so tired and cant concentrate and ur so fresh and are coming up with new ideas. Im so lucky to have ur company.With a friend like you a person can achive anything he wants. "

Disha is very happy to hear him refer to her as friend..she feels more comfortable in his company . She smiles and asks him " u should eat some snack..ur tiredness will go "..saying so she gets up to go to the kitchen.

Before she fully gets up DK comes to her and with his hands pushes her down to the chair . " No Disha...you sit and continue..I will go get something for us " Disha is stunned. " U and kitchen? " she asks..wondering what he will bring.  "U dont even know whats where."

He says " Ya i know..but im not that bad. Remember that i have taken care of myself since i was 10. I can manage to dish up something..and besides I have never made anything for a loved one. Let me try ."Disha remains speechless at his words. Looking at her expression..trying to lighten the mood he jokingly says.." only condition is u have to eat what i bring without any complaints...other wise u will have to bear the the famous DK ka guss!!! "Looking into Disha's smiling face..he laughs and goes away.

Disha keeps staring behind him. He had said loved one .He had changed so much..DK fixing a snack for her was totally beyond her imagination.More than that he was doing this for her. His small small gestures like these were on the increae nowadays..and she was really liking it.

She starts to concentrate on the work..and within 15 min.DK comes there with a tray..the food smells good to her. He keeps down the tray and hands her the plate..veggie sandwiches and coke.Disha takes a bite and is surprised they taste very good. " wow..DK u to make very good food..u never told me all these days.." DK smiles at her wonder. Then his face loses his smile.." Disha..i am the only person to eat my cooking till now..how do i know its good or not..u r the first one to taste it." Disha realizes his meaning..and says jovioally " arre DK..this is too good , if i would have known u can cook i would have had to worry about ur foos so many times " . Without thinking she goes on " so many times i worry about what uv eaten..whether uv eaten...i worry whenever im going out and ur at home. If i would have known this u would have spared me the worry.." all this she says very jikingly..but when she looks at him..she realizes how much she has said. DK keeps staring at her with a slight smile There is light in his eyes . Disha feels very embarrased..she figits and tries to explain " i mean.." DK stops her and says " i know u worry for me Disha..why are u trying to hdie or explain? And i feel good to know somebody worries bout me.  " Disha still has her head lowered. to curtail the topic she sya s" Anyway finish ur sandwich DK its getting cold. there is lot of work to do "..so saying seriously starts looking at the files. DK smiles and joins her at the work. He starts telling her about how he had started the kanaka initially..abut how he had put in day and night to bring that up...about his struggles in the business line..and in turn Disha tells him about her stint with her family business. Like two friends they eat, talk and work together..their togethrness being a boost to thier energy.

They both dont realize its about 5.00 am..the night has passed and daylight is on the corner. After some time Disha sees that DK is dozing off in this chair. She looks at the time and gets schocked. Quickly she gets up to go..before going she covers DK with a blanket..organises the paperwork and takes the trays away.While leaving she stares at him for a long time.She had spent one of the best times of her life tonight..and as she went back to her room she wondered if she could live away from DK.

thats all for now..enjoy and let me know hoe u like it

love

Veda

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
thank u 
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

hi

love your stories fab i mean so nice and touchy..brilliant better than the original one..love themm

samy

Go to top