Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
OMG!!! U R TOO GOOD!Forget about too good...U R JUST AWSOME!

-bomby!

sakina thumbnail

bluefish ur great and ur stories are really awesome ⭐️... waiting eagerly for ur next scene ... u r doing an excellent job👏 👍🏼...keep it up

u shoul e-mail some of ur ideas to the writers of td ...😉

lucky-moon thumbnail
can't wait to see ur next part 😛
keshp15 thumbnail

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!

GOSH

ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY

KEEP UP THE GOOD HUMOR

LOVE KP😉

all these scenes are toooooooooo good.....keep it up.....i'm getting addicted totally........
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Where have you gone Veda?

we need some more TD to fuel our systems!!!!!!!!!!

COME BACK!!!! and enlighten us!!!!

Waiting for the next part!!!

*khushi*

kiko_kicks thumbnail

omg u re the best writter in the world

i only read ur reviews i don't even read what actuallt happened in tb if i don't have time but i have to read urs.

HinaM thumbnail

Hi Veda i'm waiting for the nxet part

plzzzzzz come back sooon

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Next Scene:

AS Disha and DK leave the bhonsle house ...there is a stony wall of silence between DK and Disha. They get into the car and drive home in silence. Both of them are equally stunned with Disha's outburst. Disha is looking outside the window ..its late in the night and the cool breeze works on her face. ..DK doent dare to look at her. To him..today she resembles the tigress who can claw on slight provocation. ...She has the same stony and fierce look on her ..which she had when she had come that night and asked him " app mujhse shaadi karenge? will u marry me? ". The look which said" im tossing my life away and i know why im doing that. " Since that day DK had not seen this expression again and now he saw it again for the first time.

For some reason...this behavior and posture of Disha was twisting a knife into his heart...he couldnt pin point why. Right now he was just awed by her presence ..Her face was full of rage. There was no hint of calming down..no words exchanged. DK knew that a lot of things had changed for them tonight. He knew he was happy to hear many things that she had said. But right now was not the time to analyze them...he paid attention to his driving..and got her home. 

As he stopped the car...at the point where both of them would have got out..they both just sit...staring out of the windows.Disha doesnt even realize they have reached. And DK doesnt want to spoil the silence. IT was a beautiful one for him. The silence screamed at him and told him that today..he had gained entry into Disha's list of loved ones. And in that he gained a position which no one else had. His Disha..who gave up her own self..who was willing to do the most shameful modelling he could imagine..who married him against her wishes ..all for keeping the name of her bhonsle family in high honor...to keep the happiness of that fmaily forever..that Disha..the very same girl ..today she had cut her ties with that family ..for..for HIS HONOR. for him. When this thought came to his mind..he silently looked at the sky...and asked..." what did i do..what did i do to deserve this? " his heart was thumping ..the unimaginable had happened. Something he could never think of in his wildest dreams..that Disha was turned  against something that she loved so much for him. He revelled in that thought.

And a split second later  came the painful twist in his heart again..he could not put his finger on it. Exhilarated as he was..there was something nagging him. then he realized with a pang ....disha , the foster daughter of the bhonsle family, who fought a big fight for them.., then realized Deva was her real father and lost him too, was again made to feel foster today. Till today, inspite of the innumerable times they fought..somewhere at the back of his mind he knew that at the end of the contract Disha would go back to her family.He knew that through all her trails and tribulations the bhonlse family was there with her. But now she was alone. She was totally alone...with a husband she wasnt close too, with whom her marriage was a contract and a sham. And he wasnt happy about it.

After his mom came home he knew how much his mom meant to him. Thats all the family he had..  but he had one. And Disha lost hers for him.

When he looked at her again..she was still the same. Stone silent..rage..and as always beautiful...he was looking for some sign of regret..something like " omg what did i do...I have lost my family for DK " kind of a thing. He was waiting for it. But it never came. Slowly he said " Thanks Disha" That was the first conversation they had since they came back.When she doesnt respond..he says " Disha? Disha? .." as she looks at him..blankly..he says thanks again. On hearing this Disha seems to be broken from her spell. She looks around and sees that they have come home .Then looking back at him again she lowers her head and says " Forgive me DK. I didnt call you to my house today to get insulted. U neednt go there again"  Before he replies anything..she gets off the car and goes into the house. Into her room.

DK follows her. He has never seen her so desolate..so much in despair. As if her world had crumbled. Scared of what she might do he follows her. In her room she just sits on the bed..staring intently..focussed on a single thing..her Baba's photo. As he enters the room and sees her..he calls out for her again " Disha...its very late now...go to sleep//we will talk tommorrow..." she doesnt respond. "Disha?" again no response. Seeing this he goes near her..stands hear her and lifts her chin up with his finger.As she looks at him he says softly " disha...i know there are a lot of things going on in ur mind right now. please dont worry...im there with you. Goto sleep now its very late. We can talk tommorrow". Her eyesy filll out with tears...He reaches our to hold one of her hands..he sees the mehendi on it with a slight smile he takes one hand in his and says " Disha..ur really brave. thank you so much. Nobody has defended me this way ever" .

He lets go of her hand..turns and is about to go off..when she calls out " DK...u drink a lot...right? u know all about it? can u make a drink for me? "

DK is shell shocked. Unable to respond he says " disha what? " Disha responds " I want to drinK"..in  a dezed manner she gets up to go make one. He holds her by her shoulders and shakes her " Disha...what has gotten into you? are u mad? whats wrong with you...? " Disha tried to shake herself off and tries to go. DK now hold her tighlty to him..leaving no escape. " disha ..dont be mad...u need to sleep..u dont know what ur talking. ..dont u remember that ur Baba told u that drinking is bad? "At hearing her Baba's name disha quietens down. He lets go of her just enough to look at her face" disha...goto sleep. " He  holds her face with both his hands and worriedly says " i know ur very disturbed about something...but please dont do this . Take rest "...Saying so he leaves shutting the door behind him.

As he shuts the door disha sits on the bed with her Baba's photo....and breaks down. slowly at first, then her cry and pain become hoarse and can be heard..She banished herself from bhonsle house...She knew what she did was right...she had to fight for herself and DK..but the way Sukanya taunted her was ver painful for her. Worse..she felt that if only she was the real daughter of that family Sukanya wouldnt have treated her like this. The brave Disha wanted to run away. She wanted to hide in a place in which no one gave her pain. She knew Kaka Kaki were on a run for money..but her own kaki would say such cheap things was beyond her understanding. she had done so much for them.

Why is it she tought...that she never belonged to anybody. how come people just picked her up for fun and them threw her away..how come she was a a daughter of thier family and then suddenlt she as thrown aside..then picked up and thron aside..again and again? And wow..she thought with a laugh...im married but not married. Not belonging to Bhonlses or Sehgals.Not having rights anywhere. And where were her real parents? who was the mother who had abandoned her? why had they not taken care of her?

what do u know DK..she thought. " at least u have a real mother..who can be as angry she wants with u..but can never deny that ur her son  ur so lucky "She had shut the doors of her family to herself..when her contra ct with Dk is going to end in ten days.She remembers how bad she felt whren Sukanya taunted DK..and with a start she knows why. She had fallen in love with Dushyant kumar Sehgal. and it was going to end in 10 days.

She cries her heart out...and fallas alseep with her Baba's photo on her hand.

DK...who was all the while outside...wiating for the storm to pass realizes she has stopped crying. He couldnt bring homself to leave when he got out of her room..he was scared she might get a drink..or do whatever..in her mood. As she started crying he wanted to rush in and comfort her..but he stopped himself..she needed her privacy for her dignity. He didnt want to disturb that. There was a time when he wanted to use every weak moment of her life to hurt her..but not now anymore. He waited..and when she finished..he quetly slipped into her room.took her Baba's photo out of her hands and kept it on the table. Adjusting her properly to sleep..he throws the blanket on her. He keeps looking at her for some time  and then gets out.

Dawn was to come in a few hours. not being able to sleep DK works a bit on his files and office work. By morning he decides and makes a few phone calls.

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for ur support and appreciation guys...thanks so much...do read and keep posting ur comments...

cheers

Veda