Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Bluefish what cna i say only one word Awesome it is brilliant some brilliat romantic scences and i hope few do happen on TD even though i doubt it as the producers don't have your cap on...Brilliant eagerly waiting for your next update..

samy

keshp15 thumbnail

hey itsKP

oh my god

this is the best till now😉

u are an excellent writer

hope u feel better

Love KP

diksha thumbnail
Hi Veda,

How are you feeling now?Girl, please dont exert yourself too much...Take care of your health..as health comes first and then only anything else...okay?

And now for the brilliant piece of writing you just posted...what shall I say?If I have to rate it, this is the best of all...Wow, I had tears in my eyes and a knot in the stomach while reading the last last paragraphs...your description was so perfect that I can actually visualize the whole scene in my mind....Really you are one awesome writer and glad that you are taking your time out inspite of fever and all and writing these master pieces for us...

Once again...this writing can wait and we will also somehow force ourselves to wait to read the next parts, but you should promise that you will take good care of yourself...How is the little one btw?

Cheers...
Diksha...

Asian Princess thumbnail

WOOWWWW veda !!!!! that was simply great 😃 wow that last betwwen disha and dk simply rocked!!! aww and dk saying her mehndhi will be the best i was likee awwwwwwwww😃 !!! Wowwww what can i say the storys just getting better and better!!!

Love to read the next bit !!! Thaniks!!!

Love Asian Princess/ DK ki deewani 😉

diksha thumbnail
Hi Veda,

Is another one coming?I'm waiting...Its okay take your time....😛..

Cheers...
Diksha....
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi veda...some gr8 stuff...plz write some more.
lucky-moon thumbnail
veda waiting for ur next scene 😊
Jaslove thumbnail

hi veda hope you get well soon.😛

you can really cook up good story. you should publish your own love novels 👏👏👏.

keep it up.

sabjsc thumbnail

BLUEFISH

You are awesome....maybe you should write the scripts for Tumhari Disha. You are a talented writer. KEEP IT UP!

SABJSC

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!!!! VEDA simply amazing!!!

this one has to be my favorite so far!!!!

I didn't know you were sick!😭 Take care of yourself!!! I really hope you feel better!!!

Thanks again for that masterpiece!! I absolutely loved it!!! 👏

can't wait for more!!😉

*khushi*