Tumhari Disha

My Script:Romantic Scenes for TD by Veda. - Page 3

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

bluefish you are just amazing.👏

looks like you don't need my help, in pasting your wonderful story it was really nice of you. if you do in help in the future i'm always there to help.

jaslove😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

great job Bluefish

please do continue with this lovely story

Ranger thumbnail

Excellent!!! 👏👏👏

More Please....

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Friends....millions of thanks for ur amazing appreciation and enthusiasm and support for my imaginative TD....

UR enthu makes me wanna write more...believe me i never thought i could write but u people are making me think otherwise..

I wasnt well for 2 days was down with FLU...so sorry couldt post anything..so to make up i will be posting now.

thanks a lot and please keep ur views and comments coming in.

Love and cheers

Veda.

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Bluefish i hope u feel better and wishing u well and eagerly waiting for your posts...

samy

keshp15 thumbnail

hey bluefish

its KP

hoope u get better soon

love KP

sweet n sour thumbnail
That was awesome. I was so engrossed in to the story. it was as if i watching the real TD. well done bluefish. Keep up the excellent work!

hope u get well soon.

looking forward to the next scene! 👏
bluejalpari thumbnail

Next Part:

After the birthday day...there seems to be a subtle change in the relationship with DK and Disha...

Since she cooked for him that Day..he looks forward every meal to something made by her...her domesticity in his house made his heart surge..Whenever the servants told him food has been made by malkin ji he feels very happy and hopes his dreams will continue.Slowly they fall into the pattern of telling each other if they are going out..Disha bothering about DK d food and rest and DK bothering about hers...

but in the back of thier minds the time is ticking..its just 15 more days for the contract to end..and they dont talk about it.

Two days after her birthday...Rano calls up Disha. Disha invites Rano to come to her house..since DK has gone out for office work so both sisters can spend some time together. Disha's happiness is visible in her tone..Rano asks her " wah Di ur sounding so happy " and Disha just smiles on the phone and keeps it.

Rano comes to meet Disha ..both of them are sitting in Disha's room. They hug and talk about old times...and how now that they have got married life changed so much etc. Suddenly Rano notices the OM locket in Disha's neck. She asks her about it.

Disha smiles at first and then hesitatingly " DK has given this to me..on my bithday"..with lowered eyes..since she knows that till now she has not told anyone that she is having feelings for DK. Rano listening to this..in her childish and pranky way " ooooooooohhhhhh....DK ne diya hain? wow Di..its so pretty...and since when is DK showering you with gifts ? "Disha is like " c'mmon Rano..keep quiet...come lets go meet Mummyji and come..you have never met her right? "

And they both goto Mummyji's room. There Disha tells " Mummyji ..this is Rano...my sister..whom I love a lot " As soon as Disha starts speaking there id lot of light and enthu on Maaji's face. She touches Rano's face with her hand. Then Disha says " this has been her state since DK's childhood...i hope she gets well soon..and DK gets back his smile.."

Rano on listeing to Disha observes that Disha is now thinking about DK's happiness...and starts teasing.." Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DK yeh DK woh...wow Di...looks are the war is changing into soemthing else..." Rano is full of happiness..she wants Di to settle down and have good married life..."

Little do they know...that DK is already home..and he was just outside sumitra's room listening to thier conversation..his eyes focused on Disha. He sees the bubble and enthu is Disha's voice and thinks " she looks so radiant.." He hears Rani teasing Disha and is amused at Disha's shy demeanor.

Rano decides that she will have a jaagran in bhonsle house for Di...where all ladies do pooja dn jaagarn till late in the night. She thinks by doing this she can bring some peace into bhonsle family. Thinking instanly she tells "Di..lets have jaagran this saturday with Mummy...it will be good for our family.." Disha thinks jaagran..but will DK like it if she goes..? As she is still thinking..Rano teases her" What Di...u dont want to leave ur DK even for an evening or what? " Disha laughs at her question and shyly says " No Rano..what are u talking..its nothing like that...i will come surely. " Both of them enthusiatically make plans for the evening..Sumitra seems to be entertained by the conversation. Dk notices that all the while Disha is playing with her Om pendant. ..and smiles to himself.

.he is just about to leave and go to his room when he hears Rano say " Di..for this jaagran lets put mehendi and dress traditionally....do u remember how we used to put mehendi in our childhood? " Disha nods her head and laughs.." we both used to fight constantly..remember "

Rano says " ya...we used to see the color of the mehendi of each others hands and decide whose husband will love whom more. Mummy always used to say that if the color of mehendi is dark then u will be very loved by ur husband..and we used to fight about that always..since u had darker mehendi color than mine..: "  Disha laughs and says " Ya and u always used to get angry..arre Rano...i want u to get the best happiness in life " . Disha looks at her plaing hands and thinks " i thought that happiness has gone from my life but looks like DK wants to bring it back.." thinking so she toys with the pendant in her neck.

Hearing this conversation and looking at Disha's lost expression DK realized Disha is thinking about the state of her marriage..and thinks" nahi Disha ..u will be most loved by ur husband..this time see " With a very serene and peacful expression on his face...he realizes that though he expressed his love to Disha way back..its seemed to be intensifying with time..

Meanhilw the two girls and in thier conversation and bubbling with enthu..DK thinks " so this was how she was when she didnt marry me..so happy and full of life..' A shadow falls on his face as he remembers how she changed after the wedding..serious and angry and sad..he remembers her crying innumerable times because of him..and then and there he vows.." I will always try to keep u happy Disha...i always want to see u laughing.."

As Rano and Disha are about to come out of Mummyji's room Rano says " Come Disha lets go out for shopping..i wanted to buy some new furniture for my house ..do u want to come with me..u can look for urself too ". Disha winces and thinks" i have never had the freedom to that as i please in the Sehgal house.." and jokingly says " Arre no Rano..u go...Dk will come home soon and Mummji is also there. " When Rano persists Disha wanting to say no jokingly..mimics DK... " Arre Rano..u know if i change the furniture around here..DK will come home and say : D-I-S-H-A...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE...I DONT LIKE ALL THIS BLA BLA BLA " so saying she starts laughing..she mimics him very well and both start laughing..But in hearts of hearts Disha is sad and thinks " will i ever have a life as a normal wife? like others? " .

So talking they come out of the room ..and run staight into..lo and behold..DK....!!!!

They are stunned...Disha is half scared DK will start shouting there..and Ranois petrified. But they see that DK has this half amused-hlaf happy grin on his face and relax. Disha realizes that he has seen her mimicing him and feels terrible..what if he has seen..? She lowers her eyes..And his face is full of naugtiness as he realizes her predicament. He has caught her red handed with her mimicing him!!! ?No body speaks anything..and Disha and DK keep starting at each other..Rano is looking at both of them and thinking " aarre bappa..now what". DK relaxes his stare are smiles at Disha with a very fond and affectionate look. dDisha gives him a coy look, gets embarrased . Rano meanwhile with nothing to do..thinks that she better go from here before DK shouts or something and says " eh..Di..i will leave now "..saying she goes. Disha is still looking at Dk and not wanting to face him at that point says " wait rano..i will leave u at the gate " saying runs away from there...leaving a very pleasant smile on Dk's face.

Later in the Day DK comes to her room . On seesing him Disha at once starts explaining " Woh..i was not making fun of you DK...me and rano always have fun like this since childhood..i didnt see u there..". Dk cuts her and says " u look good in anything u do...i dont mind that at all:) " smilingly. " u were looking so happy today "..Disha smiles back. Disha wants to let DK know about her plans for jaagran..since it goes on till late night. She tells him about it and says " can u arrange to take care of mummyji for tommorrwo evening..while im gone for jaanran"

Dk says " disha..u dont have to take permission from me for anything..do what keeps u happy. and Disha " he adds with hesitation ..a frown on his face and a sad look in his eyes " i know i have been very bad to you on the beggining..but that was when i did not know what the meaning of relationship or feelings or bondage was ....Please dont keep all that in ur heart. If u want to change furniture around here..please do that. This is ur house Disha...ur the Malkin of this house....u have complete rights here." On listening to Disha's face lightens and her happiness is visible" thanks DK "

Dk starts to leave...but turns back suddenly and says " Disha..i dont know much about this jaagraan and mehendi and all that..im not used to such customs..but if the color of mehendi can tell u how much your husband loves you..then see...this time ur hands will have the rich dark brown of mehendi that no one else in that crowd will have..ur hands will be the best. " All this he says very softly and affectionately.

Disha is stunned to hear this as she digests what he just said and what he meant..he lowers her head..and bites her lip while with her hand she fiddels with the desk next to her. As she lowers her head a strand of hair fallas on her face. Very gently..DK puts the strand back into place ..tucking it behind her ear. As she looks up surprised..he gives her a very loving look and leaves.

Disha is totally flabbergasted..with tears in her eyes..she thinks " og God..DARE I DREAM ? "

thats all for now...ur commenst please

cheers

Veda.

dkaddict thumbnail

Oh, I hope you are feeling much better now, Veda!! Love your name, by the way. Do make sure and get plenty of rest! We wouldn't want you to have a relapse!

Oh, I just love this last part! I can totally see it in my mind. DK is soooo sweeeeeet!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
bluejalpari thumbnail
 I wrote 

Disha is stunned to hear this as she digests what he just said and what he meant..he lowers her head..and bites her lip while with her hand she fiddels with the desk next to her. As she lowers her head a strand of hair fallas on her face. Very gently..DK puts the strand back into place ..tucking it behind her ear. As she looks up surprised..he gives her a very loving look and leaves.

i meant SHE lowers her head. and she bites her lip.no kissing and biting here :))

i realized as i read again that instead of she i typed he..and it gives a totally diff meaning.:)) lol)

please read it in context..:))

cheers

Veda.