Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

check this out

Anjulika Newbie
Anjulika
Anjulika

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged
HITEN-GAURI-EK DUJE KELIYE

Parama Sen of Unish Kuri talks exclusively to the small screen hit 'jodi' of Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan about their lovestory, marriage and life after marriage.

Let me tell u a story. Pratham Mittal & Gauri Agarwal, both are of opposite poles. The first one loves to flirt and doesn't like studying. But still all the girls of the college are mad after him. And Gauri? She is serious and concerned about studies and doesn't give much importance to love. Under circumstances Pratham & Gauri became husband and wife. After this started family fights. Always both of them were in a mood of fighting. But at the end, love blossomed between them. There's another story. That is of Karan and Nandini. For Karan, Nandini was a 'nakchhariya bandariya' and for Nandini, Karan was a 'muhchara pipa'. If one went this way, the other will go the other way. Though at first they had 'nokjhoks' but later love happened. After a long series of problems, they finally got married. Both the stories are of small screen. The first one is from Sony's popular serial "kutumb" and the 2nd one is from Star Plus's megaserial Kyunki...'s story. Both these stories can be said as Hiten-Gauri's starting of their lovestory. The stories of both the serials are quite similar to Hiten-Gauri's personal life. At first, hi-hello, then friends, then love and finally marriage. We can tell about their lovestory in just a line. But the journey from love to marriage wasn't an easy journey for them. Why? Lets hear it from them only. "Few years back, I was going to Hyderabad. I was in the line for taking boarding pass of Hyderabad. Suddenly someone pushed me from the back. I turned to shout at the person but instead saw that the person only is shouting at those people behind him. Who knew that after 4 years he'll be my husband!", smiled Gauri Pradhan. We caught them in a 5 star hotel where Gauri & Hiten came for lunch. Then we asked that after this how did love happen then? "I totally forgot about the airport incident. I was going to Hyderabad for the shooting of soap commercial. After reaching there I saw that man is only the hero of the commercial." Gauri was telling this and Hiten was smiling. We asked Hiten don't u have anything to say? "Let her finish first, then," replied Hiten. "On the first day of shooting we were rehearsing for a dance sequence. Hiten looked at me and said 'Keep it up'. I am senior to him in this industry but he was showing as if he has brought me here." The lovestory of Hiten-Gauri started during the serial of the 'Kutumb'. Though during that time Hiten's personal life was going through difficulties. "Those days were very bad for me. On one hand I was fighting with my career and on the other...." Hiten stopped.," Before I came into this career I had an arranged marriage. But we didn't have right kind of adjustment. I couldn't provide the time which my wife needed. So, after eleven months we divorced," Hiten replied looking down. We thought that is it because of Gauri the divorce happened. But then, we realised that there were 2 versions of 'Kutumb'. During the first one Hiten's divorce happened, then Gauri & Hiten were just colleagues. During the 2nd both became close. Except for a few good friends noone knew about Hiten's first marriage. Not even Gauri. Now Hiten's first wife works in a callcentre in Bandra. Hiten wants to forget that part of his life and wants to remember the times which he spent with Gauri. He is more excited to tell about Gauri. "Till now u listened to Gauri's version, now listen to my version also," Hiten replied by putting a kebab in his mouth. "I saw Gauri in the airport lounge reading a book. then again I saw her in the line and then on the sets of the commercial. But didn't dare to speak to her as I thought she's very serious. (Smiled) We started knowing each other during Kutumb." We asked when did you propose? "We didn't formally propose each other. Aankhon ankhon mein baatein hogayi!. One day during Kutumb's shootings I was unwell which Gauri understood. She managed the shots very fast so that she could send me home fast. That day I understood that she cares for me. The entire lovestory happened stage by stage. First we got to know each other, then friends, and lastly love and then straight to 'shaadi ka mandap'." Didn't Gauri ask anything about Hiten's 1st marriage? Gauri replied, " Firstly past is past and then even if I know, nothing will change na". But Hiten's had a different opinion to this. "Gauri almost asked me 100s of questions before marriage and with all the answers she was satisfied, that's why only na she agreed." Is it true? "Marriage
is a life-long commitment. The person with whom I'll stay forever, during difficulties one who'll stay beside me always, so of course I need some answers from that person before going into a relationship.", Gauri straightly answered. Noone knew about their relationship. Everyone came to know about them just before Kyunki.. "Then we were sure that this relationship would end in marriage." Hiten and Gauri got married on 29th April 2004 in Pune. Hiten is a Sindhi and Gauri, a Maharashtrian. Which rituals were followed? "We followed Marathi rituals. In Pune it was a very private affair. On 9th May, we had a grand reception in Mumbai where all friends were invited." At first Gauri's family had some problems regarding the marriage but afterwards everything were settled. But there was one problem. "On the day of mehendi, the mehendiwali put mehendi very badly, so in the middle I called another mehendiwali. Lastly, it was seen that, the mehendis of the two hands had 'asman-zamin ka farak'!", Gauri started laughing. What did u wear on your wedding? "In Pune I wore a yellow georgette saree with kundan & zardosi work, with dark pink blouse with gold jewellery. On the day of the reception I wore a multicoloured embroidered pink lehenga," said Gauri. And Hiten? "In Pune he wore a cream coloured sherwani and in Mumbai a formal evening suit." Did anything change after marriage in their lives? "Both of us have become very dependant on each other now," Hiten seriously replied. "Hiten is very lazy. From his clothes to shooting schedules- I have to take care of everything. And then I have to manage my own stuffs. After marriage I have to think of more stuffs." Gauri replied. And what about their work life? How is it going? "Because of work only, sometimes there's a lack of the quality time for talking. Every morning we start shooting at 10 am in the morning and come back home at midnight. Sometimes we work in the night shifts also. You can understand...." replied Hiten very sadly. But you can't get leave from there also. After all Hiten is the only one of Ekta Kapoor who can raise the TRPS of the serials. He is the only actor with whom Ekta had no problem. What magic did u do? "I didn't do any magic, I share good rapport with Ekta." And Gauri? How are you managing your career after marriage? "I go for shooting in the morning. After that ends I come back home and wait for my 'Pyare Patidev'," smiled Gauri, "but on the days of 'Kyunki...'s shooting, then he waits for me." Whenever they get a chance they go for tours. "Every year we go to Goa and US. We don't take small break, but we ask for long breaks twice." replied Hiten. In small screen there are more teenage couples like Eijaz-Natasha(Kkavyaanjali), Mona-Ajay(Millie), Iqbal-Neha(Kaisa yeh Pyar Hai), at any point of time, these couples can take their position? "For the past 4 years we are on the same position, so is it easy to take our position?" both replied together. Then why didn't you they take part in Star One's celebrity couples' dance competition 'Nach Baliye'? "We got a call but due to our heavy shooting schedules, we couldn't take out any time for practice. And without practice there's no point in making people laugh, that's why..." Right now Hiten & Gauri are busy managing their careers. And Hiten also did two small roles in two movies(Joggers' Park and Krishna Cottage). If he gets more good work he'll definately do it.
Gauri also wants to work on big screen. But both of theirs' first love is small screen because this is where they started and also because of the small screen they got the popularity.

hemangini IF-Dazzler
hemangini
hemangini

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thnks
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged
thanx too longgggggggggg article..
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~