Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

mallika's apology (Page 2)

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Basically, you are justifying everything Mallika has done.  I am sorry I don't agree and there is no need to put the blame on other people for her devious acts.  Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Yeah pj04 is rite....we're saying her anger is justified coz of what Armaan did to her. You're rite in that everyone is responsible for their own actions but when other ppl lead to take certain actions then they are partly to be blamed as well!

Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i dont think that is true b/c arman never loved malika it was her who was clinging on to him i mean yaa she sholud get mad but at arman not at jassi. Why is she behaving like a blood sucking vamp and doing all those evil thing s to the walias wot did they ever to to her
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
hmmmm WinkConfused
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

well, it's understandable WHY mallika is acting this way (she lost her money & love) but it's understandable to a point.

Now she's just being plain mean and cruel. And i don't think ANYTHING can justify what she is doing to jassi's family right now!Confused

lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

o well,

but didn't armaan already apologise infront of his family and malika and he already told malika that he doesn't love her. probably thats why malika is all pissed and wants to take revenge.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by jprasad

Basically, you are justifying everything Mallika has done.  I am sorry I don't agree and there is no need to put the blame on other people for her devious acts.  Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

nope i am not justifying her actions(they are becoming plain cheap) but i am saying that her anger is justified to some extent (you will realise this if you imagine yourself in her shoes losing your fiance and money to someone else in the same day). however i believe that if armaan acts sensibly he can fix this in a better way and faster and even cool mallika down(he is the only one who can do it). while he keeps saying takeover is not jassi's fault , he still has not said this clearly to anyone that it was all his idea and jassi was just following his orders. instead of explaining to mallika calmly that he fell in love jassi and he had no intentions of hurting mallika or that mallika would not be happy with him , he is rejecting her without giving any reasons or talking about it (enough to enrage any one). also he has not once reassured his investors and seths that he will try to restore the company in its former glory and make an attempt to restore thier money(people tend to go murderous when they go bankrupt), instead he is busy drinking and avoiding any legal actions against jassi(hieghts of immaturity).

why does he not come out and tell the entire sordid tale to mallika(including how he played jassi around taking advantage of her loyalty towards him). if mallika still pursues her vendatta on jassi , we are justified in condemning her.

I don't care to embarrass myself by placing myself in her sorry shoes and stoop to her level.  Mallika's sole mission is to embarrass Armaan and Jassi at any cost.  I don't think Armaan could explain to Mallika his feelings for Jassi or for that matter anything else, because of Mallika's present condition.  She has made herself quite unapproachable and if she really cared about her own well being, she would have done what Jassi did and that was to finally forgive. 

She doesn't care about the company and it is so apparent...she only uses the company name to assist in her personal revenge.  She makes all human beings look bad and there is nothing that can justify her wrong doings.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
PJ, may I add my 2 cents to this conversation...

i agree that mallika is taking this revenge thing a little too literally but i think by forcing her to apologise armaan is adding fuel to the fire instead of setting things right. whatever the circumstances, the fact remains that

1) armaan and jassi are responsible for seths losing thier inherintance and money(mallika and aryan both seem to love gulmohar to death since it is not only thier source of income but also thier dead father's dream and work).

What business (pardon the pun) do Aryan and Mallika have blaming Armaan and Jassi for the loss of their so-called 'inheritance'?

First and foremost, anyone knows that business is a risk. If they were banking on it like one does on a life-support system or cold hard cash, expecting it to be the solution to all their problems of self-esteem and livelihood, that's their misconception. You can be passionate about making your company succeed and emotional about its origins but one thing you CANNOT do is expect it to sustain you forever. Can I say it again? Business is a risk. 99% of all businesses fail at some time or other. Those who have the guts to stay in business should also have the guts to rise like a phoenix from the ashes shud it all burn down tomorrow. What a business is NOT - is a guarantee for a safe and secure future.

Second, there is no saying what depths Aryan and Mallika would have stooped to, what underhanded methods employed to guarantee Gulmohur the success they think it deserves. From their extremely vindictive and crooked tactics with Jassi it is evident that they could have gone to great lengths to cover up their indiscretions should the need have arisen. So why is the pot calling the kettle black?Confused??

2) armaan did decieve mallika , played around with her feelings and let both the families down

& ;nbs p;       instead of apologising for his mistakes and deceptions, breaking news about his love for jassi to mallika gently and trying to fix the monetary issue by restoring seth's money to them ...what does he do??......he rejects mallika brutally (almost insultingly), goes on a drinking binge crying jassi at regular intervals, tries to oppose any legal action against jassi and makes/forces mallika to apologise to walias (by now mallika is mad as a nest of hornets and is above any sensible decisions) making her even more mad. don't you think it is time armaan acted like adults, took responsibility for his mistakes and tried his hand at diplomacy(instead of deception and lying).

I beg to differ. Armaan did NOT reject Mallika brutally. He did all he could to avoid telling her face to face that it was all over. She literally had to drag it out of him, confront him with that infamous black bag, slap him, beg him. It's not in his nature to be mean.

Now why is it a problem if Armaan opposes legal action on Jassi!?!Confused Wouldn't he have been a pathetic spineless loser if he allowed Jassi to get incriminated and incarcerated for something that was his own game plan? Is THAT the way he should be rewarding her loyalty!?!?ConfusedConfused

I think Armaan did the only decent thing by taking Mallika to apologize to the Walias. Should he have ignored everything Nandu told him - would that make him a more faithful lover or decent person!?? He couldn't even have gone alone - the Walias don't trust him anymore. Why should they have believed a single word he said, unless he showed them he meant it? Besides, sometimes when full-grown adults behave like spoiled bitchy brats the only thing to do is the equivalent of spanking them on the bum - I am SO glad he dragged her there. If a stern grandma or mom had done this to her when she was 5, maybe she wud've been a LOT more well-behaved and respectfulAngry I completely agree with Armaan's decision.

Another thing - the opposite of deception and lying is not diplomacy - it's honesty. And you just can't fault him there. He is doing what he says, he is behaving like a man. He can never again give Mallika a hope for a future together no matter how much pleading he sees in her eyes - because he cannot be disloyal to Jassi, in word or even in thought. He is not making grandiose plans abour Gulmohur's future, because his dad is in command of the ship and besides, who would believe him? He is even distancing himself from his childhood pal because he cannot bear to hear his love for Jassi being belittled.

How much more penitence can one man be expected to HAVE!?!?!??!?OuchCryCry

Edited by queenbee - 29 March 2005 at 3:06pm
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

queenbee, Clap

Go to top