India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

mallika's apology

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged

i agree that mallika is taking this revenge thing a little too literally but i think by forcing her to apologise armaan is adding fuel to the fire instead of setting things right. whatever the circumstances, the fact remains that

1) armaan and jassi are responsible for seths losing thier inherintance and money(mallika and aryan both seem to love gulmohar to death since it is not only thier source of income but also thier dead father's dream and work).

2) armaan did decieve mallika , played around with her feelings and let both the families down

instead of apologising for his mistakes and deceptions, breaking news about his love for jassi to mallika gently and trying to fix the monetary issue by restoring seth's money to them ...what does he do??......he rejects mallika brutally (almost insultingly), goes on a drinking binge crying jassi at regular intervals, tries to oppose any legal action against jassi and makes/forces mallika to apologise to walias (by now mallika is mad as a nest of hornets and is above any sensible decisions) making her even more mad. don't you think it is time armaan acted like adults, took responsibility for his mistakes and tried his hand at diplomacy(instead of deception and lying).

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Hear ye Hear ye! Clap

Great thinking pj04! I completely agree with your analysis. Mallika's anger is justified. The love of her life rejects her without any care for her feelings even though she kept asking from time to time if he was still ok with the wedding. ARMAAN breaks off his wedding without consideration for his parents and for Mallika's feelings (and this is not considered badly whereas Purab leaving for Jassi's khushi is! Confused....at least Purab's act was inselfish....Armaan only thought of himself while doing what he did!).

If Armaan explained his situation better to the entire board and acted with diplomacy (as pj04 put it) Mallika might have had less spite for Jassi...coz she would've realised how it was Armaan's idea in the first place! Who wouldn't be mad if their love was supporting someone else without even explaining why! Confused

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged
 dunt no wat to say. pooja said it all. everything was said so brilliantly. altho, malika was rejected. and she knows that armaan mite not accept her, then why ruin jassi? ruining jassi wont get her any close to armaan. it will just get her far from armaan. and her lies made it possible for her to give an example to stupidity to womens nature.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Basically, you are justifying everything Mallika has done.  I am sorry I don't agree and there is no need to put the blame on other people for her devious acts.  Everyone is responsible for their own actions.
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged
wait, was that to me or pooja? becuz all im saying is that w/e that just happened, malika simply porbably couldnt take the action of armaan rejecting her. and so she decided to ruin jassi. and jassi's ruin will make armaan miserable. and he will never go back to malika.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Basically, you are justifying everything Mallika has done.  I am sorry I don't agree and there is no need to put the blame on other people for her devious acts.  Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

nope i am not justifying her actions(they are becoming plain cheap) but i am saying that her anger is justified to some extent (you will realise this if you imagine yourself in her shoes losing your fiance and money to someone else in the same day). however i believe that if armaan acts sensibly he can fix this in a better way and faster and even cool mallika down(he is the only one who can do it). while he keeps saying takeover is not jassi's fault , he still has not said this clearly to anyone that it was all his idea and jassi was just following his orders. instead of explaining to mallika calmly that he fell in love jassi and he had no intentions of hurting mallika or that mallika would not be happy with him , he is rejecting her without giving any reasons or talking about it (enough to enrage any one). also he has not once reassured his investors and seths that he will try to restore the company in its former glory and make an attempt to restore thier money(people tend to go murderous when they go bankrupt), instead he is busy drinking and avoiding any legal actions against jassi(hieghts of immaturity).

why does he not come out and tell the entire sordid tale to mallika(including how he played jassi around taking advantage of her loyalty towards him). if mallika still pursues her vendatta on jassi , we are justified in condemning her.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikagurl23

dunt no wat to say. pooja said it all. everything was said so brilliantly. altho, malika was rejected. and she knows that armaan mite not accept her, then why ruin jassi? ruining jassi wont get her any close to armaan. it will just get her far from armaan. and her lies made it possible for her to give an example to stupidity to womens nature.

you got a point there but you have to remember that apart from armaan , gulmohar is also at stake(a point underplayed in the show). as for mallika as i said she is just a heartbroken female lashing out at the reason of her misery(she thinks it jassi since she still has not realised the extent of armaan's involvement in the whole mess). she now wants armaan back only to satisfy her ego(i doubt she loves him anymore...contrary to belief even true love does not triumph deciet and infidelity).

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged
your rite pooja. but i mean, they made it overtoomuch ego rite now. she knows that she will not get back armaan by ruining jassi. shes always tried to ruin her and get jassi out of gulmohar, and now thats she's out, she still wants to ruin her. she thinks that she is the most important women ever, which is not true. and i think someone in the show should say that to her, and make her cry to make her realise that what she is doing, won't get her anywhere. by defaming armaan's love or infatuation, w.e it is, will make armaan even more miserable.

Go to top