Tumhari Disha

New Promo - 20 Mar

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I caught a new promo yesterday.....

Satya is telling Disha Ali only got out of jail because there was no evidence against him but he is guilty...and Disha tells him if you want to prove that DK is involved you have to show me proper evidence....

that's all i remember...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
Thanks Akka....

Looks like Satya is hell bent on exposing DK but his efforts will be in vain....I think DK should have bailed out Ali.....Now Ali turning to be positive...Hoping so.... 😊 Satya should get onemore slap....

JSK
Pachu.P thumbnail
Thnx Soni!

Thnk god Disha is supporting DK this time!!!!
addicted4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsy

Thanks Akka....

Looks like Satya is hell bent on exposing DK but his efforts will be in vain....I think DK should have bailed out Ali.....Now Ali turning to be positive...Hoping so.... 😊 Satya should get onemore slap....

JSK

😆
hello98 thumbnail
Thanks for the information....there will be a lot of dramabazi....DK was involved in criminal activities and he will not be able to get away with it...but Disha hopefully will be supportive and the true culprit Mallik will be brought to light...hope Rupali makes it interesting for us to view.
soni28 thumbnail
u r welcome guyz!

jyothi i think satya will finally manage to expose DK 😊 and then rupali will separate the 2D's again
hello98 thumbnail
Just a question if the 2D's seperate...then why will D need lawyers to fight DK's case...I am just trying to fit things together.
soni28 thumbnail
parveen where did the lawyers come from?
hello98 thumbnail
Read harsy's post from yesterday...TUMHARI DISHA...JUSTICE...IT IS STILL ON PAGE 1....WAS A VERY HOT TOPIC..ITS AN ARTICLE...YOU WILL KNOW IT ALL.
soni28 thumbnail
ok read it just now! thanks 😊
that lady lawyer looks ugly didn't they find anyone else 😊