ss intvw..ss created a fashion statement

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged

thanks to tina

Shilpa Saklani-Agnihotri
Actor

My first date: I haven't really gone out on a date-date. But, when I was in seventh, I had a huge crush on my brother's friend and we all went out in a huge group. I'd like to call that my first date.

Honesty to me means: The most important thing in the world; whether it's my friends, colleagues or even my marriage. There's nothing as important as being honest to the people around you.

Love is: Apurva Agnihotri. He's my life.

My strengths: I get friendly with people very soon. It's very easy for me to make friends, which is a quality very few possess.

My weakness: I trust people too easily. Apurva keeps telling me that I don't have to sweetie, darling, baby people so quickly. Yes, I have been kicked on my backside because of that, but I can't help it.

My favourite possession: My husband (Laughs).

If I could, I would: Take a long vacation with Apurva. In the TV industry, if you work for five months and don't work for a month, you don't know where money will flow that month! I want to forget the insecurities of being an actor and go on a holiday with Apurva.

As told to DHAVAL ROY

all that i can say is that she is obsessedConfusedConfused

If marriages are made in heaven, then Aditya Hitkari and Divya Palat's certainly was. After being in luuurve for over a decade, they finally tied the knot on Thursday, followed by a reception on Friday. Their parents Chandni and Anil Hitkari and Pushpa and Raghu Palat played gracious hosts to the guests. The couples' sisters, Khushboo and Nikhila and Vivaan Bathena were among the other family present. Shilpa Saklani and Apoorva Agnihotri walked in early but left early too, since they had another TV event to attend. And Shilpa's harem pants and white boots sure created a fashion statement!Confused Diwan Rahul Nanda, on the other hand, looked great in a white suit.

Edited by Buffie - 21 March 2006 at 6:05am

currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Thanks buffie...
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:13am | IP Logged
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..fashion statement...hahhahahahahahaa...dude..reporter..You.NEED. to.learn.what.fashion.is!!!!!!I am LMAOOOOOOOOOO
Buffster --- I almost fell off the bed with laughter and my books and lab report actually did fall coz I tried to save myself and that caused the books to fall..hehehehehhehhehehehehe.....

obsession X infinity to the power infinity Tongue
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Yes, she is obsessed!! Wonder if appu feels the "ghutan" or he feels "special" and "flattered"! Confused
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hubby - a possession????? Confused
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansa

Hubby - a possession????? Confused

lmaoooooooo...that's ss for everyone LOLLOL....to her, her hubby is a possession...something  which was awarded to her by rakshu and something that she is safeguarding .......and to her, AA is more like a trophy she won and wouldnt let anyone have their hands on it(him)WinkLOL.....that's her mentalitySmile

Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Family is the biggest possession for every person. It is good when in todays world relations are becoming non-commital there are few couples who have shown their strong bondage especially if they are celebrity. Apurva should be proud of it. I am sure he thinks the same way. I have seen few of his interviews on TV where he has shown his love & possessiveness for his wife equally.Good luck to both SS & AA
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged
who cares whether apu likes it or not,it doesnt matter,if I as a viewer read this inetrview ,thats what i conclude from it ,tht she seems to be obsessed(not that theres anything wrong with it Wink ) but we can have our own views on it .let them be happy forever doesnt mean we have to accept whatever she says or they do ....isn't it ?

Edited by tina59 - 21 March 2006 at 8:17am

Go to top