Sanjana Shrivastava who is she

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

MUMBAI: An autorickshaw driver found a small-time television actor bleeding from the head at Joggers' Park in Andheri's Lokhandwala early on Saturday morning.

She was taken to a hospital in a semi-conscious state and underwent surgery for a bullet injury in the evening.

At the time of filing the report, police were waiting for her to recover to get to the bottom of the mystery.

Twenty-four-year-old Sanjana Shrivastava, who had a bit role in Balaji teleserial Kasautii Zindagii Kay and critically acclaimed children's film Makdi, left her home at Oshiwara's Mhada Colony late on Friday night.

The next she was seen was by the auto driver around 2.30 am. He assumed she had been hit by a car and took her to Juhu's Arogya Nidhi Hospital. It was there that doctors realised — after a CT scan — that there was a bullet lodged in her head.

Read more at : TV actor Sanjana Shrivastava, shot in the head - The Economic Times

can someone help me who was she in kasautii zindagii kay?  ps in kandyfloss of 17 march there is alot about it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah I heard abt it too!
Thatz really sad to know, I hope she is better now!It happened a week ago.
saima_qureshi thumbnail
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i read more
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i have beed wondering...who was she in KZK?? 😕
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i have been wondering....who is she in KZK??? 😕
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess she was the camerawoman, still not sure.
pinki293 thumbnail
i've read somewhere that she acted in only one episode in KZK, but i don't have any idea which character she played.
hamzy thumbnail
but i also don't no who is she 😕
cutesweetjenni thumbnail
I think Prerna had a friend when they showed college scenes,she could be that woman.But then again,I can't remember anyone from Makdi who was in Kasautii 😕 May be she was an extra or something.Really don't know who is this person 😕 Edited by cutesweetjenni - 18 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think she was the first cookie! so sad! i hope she will recover soon!