life through FRIENDSHIP-new part updated - Page 9

Posted: 18 years ago
thkz...bt a guess a lot of ppl didnt like ths part...

anywayz i hvnt written anything ahead...so maybe il discontinue of u guys dont like it..
why is it not good?????? 😡
its awesome and continue really fast. please its fantastic 😳
its realllllly nice
cont asap
really nice n roking. 👏
plzzzz continue soon.
gr8 going

plz continue soon

its rocking n awesome

espically wht AShi writes in her DIARY...

btw since when is she started writing in a diary?? 😃 😉
please continue..................
hurry
srry for the delay...heres the next part

Part 9

That night when ashi had poured her heart out in her dairy, she didn't get the peaceful sound sleep….restless as ever she was, during the night…thinking obviously of what was bothering yuvi….finally early in the morning, she left for a walk….she knew tennis would help her, get her mind of yuvi….but she needed to think about him….n clearly….
She walked for half an hour or so n reached a juncture where she had to decide which route to take….she took the route lead to yuvi's house….for getting it out of yuvi was the only option….

Yuvi was surprised when the door bell rang as no one visited him this early in the morning….

Y: ashi….tum??
A: hi!…can I come in?
Y: ya sure
She entered his drawing room which was very messy… all the things where scattered around…..
Ashi picked up the cushion on the floor n placed it on the sofa….yuvi was very amazed…seeing ashi come home….n then clearing his drawing room…
Y: wacko!!! Kya kar rahi ho tum, yahaa….so early in the morning…
A: hmnn….cleaning up ur room…
Y: well thankz shantabai…;)
A: hahaaa….very funny…
A: well if ur wondering how cum im here at this time…then I must tell to u without any delay
The look on yuvi's face, made ashi pause…then yuvi spoke,
Y: hmnn…so wht the matter?
A: well I should ask 'whtz the matter' yuvi….why ru so upset since last week….i have been observing u….u don't seem the usual yuvi…something is bothering u….
Y: no…im the same….nothing is bothering me…trust me
A: yuvi don't lie…I knw something is…
Y: how do u know?
A(hesistant): hmmnn…I just know…now out wid it…
Yuvi gave up, arguing wid her that nothing is wrong becoz he knew ash would get it out of him anyway…
Y: ashi….i visited, dad in delhi… last week….n I realized that nothing back home is the same….i mean so much has changed after mom has left….i feel like a stranger in my own house ashi…some many years, have passed by since mom left…but tht day when I went home, it actually sunk in, tht so much has changed….now tht I live in this apartment…I assume tht things back home will be the same but…they not close to same….that house…vo ghar mujhe khaatne ko dhorta hai..

Ashi was listening to him patiently…without interrupting him…

A: I know uv…sometime we overlook things becoz we r so busy in ur life's…..see uv, u have got to understand tht the separation was the best option for ur parents…but maybe thts wht they think…maybe they can still be back together…maybe they miss each other….but they need someone to patch them up again….
Y (in a monotonous tone): well dad has planned for a divorce…
Ashi was shocked becoz she has trying to convince yuvi tht he can try n patch them up….she didn't know wht to say….
Y: I know ur shocked rite….don't know wht to say nah!…
A: hey yuvi….see…this shows tht they r happy alone than together…so u will have to accept tht fact….i knw u want it to be a nice perfect family…but life is not perfect rite….yuvi u don't live wid them anymore….they r in delhi n ur here in mumbai…so for u to crib about they not living together is not justified…becoz u don't live wid them so u don't knw how it is for them….rite yuvi…
Y: ya…I cant be selfish…
A: ur not selfish…u just want ur family to stay together…thats not being selfish…its just tht….things haven't worked out 2gether for ur parents…
Y: may be ur rite I should juz accept it …….i dnt hv any other choice…….
Ashi noddes her head…though she know yuvi will not be able to accept it so easily…

Y: uhhh tum kuch loogi….i have just got up and I need my cup of coffee…so ill make coffee
A: coffee is fine with me too…….par ek sharat pe …..
Y: kyaaa??
A: coffee mein banaungi………
Y: sure…koi mereliye coffee banaye ..amazing…no objection… plz go ahead…btw thts the kitchen
A: physco tum mere sath khade rahoge aur mujhe bataoge ki tumhari cheezein kidhar hai…….
Y: ohh!!..meine socha tum khud hi manage kar logi… uhhhh anywayz lets go….
They make the coffee n sit on the small table in the kitchen only…
Y: hmnn… nice coffee
A: thnx
Y:thnx to mujhe tumhe kehna chahiye for coming here when I needed someone to talk to u…I was so dazed all weak…thkz seriously..
A: chill allrite u dont need to thank me… itna formal hone ke jarurat nahi hai, fake he-man
They both start laughing…
A: whats wid ranveer…n tia….they r so formal with each other…n now I think maybe they don't like each other….or dont know if they do or not…
Y: hmnn…u know I think ranveer does…becoz he hasn't been in relationship after their break-up in college.. ….i think he has not got over tia…he surely still likes her…I can see it in his eyes …..
A: nah! may be he himself is not sure whether its love or frdship ….yuvi 5 yrs have passed…and its not the same 18 yr old senseless infatuation though I always thought they were perfect for each other…maturity has come in…he needs to find out if its love or just frdship ….
Y: but I can see the fondness in his eyes for tia….the way he behaves when she's around..there is something…….so many girls have also asked him out but he has juz refused all of them……
A: ahh!! many girls n all haan toh u guys hv been interacting wid many girls haan???
Y: chilll juz generally……
A: ohh!!! n how many of them have asked u out ??
Y: I thought we r discussing ranveer's case …mein bech mein kaha se aagaya but well if u have asked I shall tell u that quite a lot of them actually…….
Ashi shrugged wid a ya-rite-cool-dude expression on her face …maybe this was the situation with yuvi n her also…they also were together in those college days…but then ranveer- tia she thought were always meant to be together…n maybe they wer not…
Y: helloooooo??!!!!! kaha khoo gayi
A: kahi nahi….I guess we should help them realize their feeling for each other n make plans of meeting more often besides band practice…like going for dinners n juz get them to spend some time together…
Y: ya…that sounds nice
A: yup… I guess I should leave now yuvi…n u have got to get ready for work rite??…….
Yuvi nodded but he didn't want this conversation to end…he wouldn't mind sitting for hours together n chatting away wid ashi….it felt so splendid…he always forgot all his wories in her presence…he got back to his senses when ashi began to leave…
Y: what about tonight dinner?…..sheesha is a sufi place u know….
A: ya sounds cool tonite…….9 pm then?
Y: ill inform ranveer n tell him to inform tia….atleast they will interact….
A: yaaa..cool yuvi
Y: par agar ranveer nahi mana toh u knw his usual stuff kaam hai n all
A: arre tell him its an informal band meeting to discuss about the bands future performances…..
Y: cooll yaar…not a bad idea at all ……
A: the genius u see!!!…
Ashi gave him a smirk n left wishing him a pleasant day.…
Edited by srkm - 18 years ago
pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue fast and add tia ranveer also.
awesom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!uv aur ashi ki conversation itni cute thi 😳