Users

Frequent Posters

nikki_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
didnt realize u had posted
and as usual it was an amazing part 👏 👏
great going and cont soon
and change it to day 11 in the topic not many people have realized u have posted.
2kool thumbnail
it was awesum mitali
continue as fastt as u can!!! 😃
mesocool thumbnail
wowieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dis is choooooo chweeeeeeet....... ❤️

plzzz post fasstttttttt......
srkm thumbnail

day 13 (31st)

Tia was standing in front of ranveer in his house it was 11am thn
T:ranveer uthoo uthoo get up its late……..
R:yaar plzzz let me sleep I gt barely any days when I can sleep till late…..
T:helloo yesterday was a Sunday…..and u sleept till late…….anyway we have to pick up vasu from maurya……
Ranveers mother had passed away two years back n vasu was now 17 n in the 12th std in maurya high Mumbai she stayed there n came home only on weekends….she had become very close to tia….they were more like frdz n tia was always concerned abt vasu they use to share a lot of things…..tia was like on elder sister to vasu...vasu had juz finished her exams yesterday thus she missed all the prep of the wedding n she had not shopped for herself yet so thts why tia was going to go wid her n shop for her as vasu trusted tias choice completely….vasu had grown to become a very pretty young girl a lot like tia actually…..n ranveer too was very possessive n caring of his younger sister after all she was the only one he had….. he fulfilled all of vasu's wishes n whatever she said was done for her, but she never took undue advantage of her brothers love……her roots were still intact wid her……she too like ranveer was very self made girl did not like taking favours….very sweet n respected all elders…..even ranveer she called bhai….. n tia as tia di…..bt nw she is trying to get into the habit of calling her bhabhi…
R:ohh yaaa I completely forgot listen u plz go n pick her up n cum here n I promise ill be ready till then…..
T:hnnm I knew u would say this anyway im going to fetch here n thn u r cuming wid us shopping allrite….vasu doesn't evn hv one outfit….she has gone on u nw last minute I hv to make sure she finds wht she wants….
r: obviously she is gone on her big bro …..
T: ya sadly…anywayz u get ready fast…bye..
Ranveer got up n dropped her to the door and as soon as he shut the door he started yawning n went back to sleep…….
Tia reached maurya n was waiting for vasu to come out…vasu wid her radiant smile on her face came out n hugged tia
V: hiiiiii
T:vasu hw r u?...n how were the ur papers?
V: exams were gud n im done n over wid them so lets not talk abt them…..Bhai nahi aaya….
T:nahii hes still sleeping……
V:sleep ohh my god tht sounds like an alien word to me, I so wanna sleep….n as usual my lucky lazy brother is sleeping
T: ya lazy is the rite word…anywayz madam tia wont let u sleep…becoz we have to shop…
V:ohh ya…sheesh shopping!..but wid u tia di its so easy n fast
T: well thkz…so now we4 outfits …. 
v: ya bhabhi!

t: vasu plz dont call me bhabhi...tia di is fine par bhabhi nahi...

v: why nahi..ur getting married to my brother so ur my bhabhi...yes frm now on im call u tia bhabhi...

t: vasu please yaar...kyun...bas u just want to tease tia nah...

v: nahi bhabhi ;)

They reached home n vasu hugged ranveer who had got up from the hong of the car...

R:heyyy sis he gv vasu a tight hug….hw are u……hw was ur math papper….

V:bhaii im nt talking to u why dint u cum to pick me up….poor tia had to come whn she has so much work to do…..

R:hnnmm kya tia tumne vasu ko puree raste mere shikayat kee hain kya…..

T: haan aur bhi bohat kuch……

R:dekha vasu abhi se hamare beech aah rahi hai….

V:bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii stop it okay she has been doin everything all by herself nt done n on top of it urn t evn thankfull to her……

T: dekha aisaa he hai tumhara bhai…..

R: man wht is this aab toh tum donno mere he against ho gayi hoo….tia ye tumne ach nahi ki meri ek lauti bhen ko mere team se aapne team mein kar diya…..aab mera kya hogaa

T:ohhh hw sad ranveer

V:par bhaiii mein toh pehle se tia ki team mein thiii….tia n vasu started laughing n ranveer was jus standin wid an expression of wht do I say nw……

T:okay lizz aab ranveer tum plzz jake ready ho jao we hv to go shoppin n vasu lets go keep ur stuff on the room……

R: ahan shopping aab dekhte hain vasu tumhari shopping kaise hotti hain ur in tias team nahh…..

V: bhaiii nw juz goo n hurry up okay…..

Tia was soo happy to see vasu there it seemed to her tht nw her family was complete….this was perfect

V:im soo happy for u guys she gave a warm hug to tia….

T:n im so glad tht ur finally here u knw we hv missed u soo much evn ranveer ws reallydissapointed as u missed on all the preparations n stuff…..

V:yaa I kwn bt thank god im here nw……

Ranveer was ready n he was juz seeing tia n vasu chat away n felt secure tht tia was there for vasu as a frd n as a sister….n tht they mingled so well wid each othr tht they together took his case up…bt tht dint bother him a bit……as he was nw wid his complete family…..

Edited by srkm - 17 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
its very nice pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do continue fast asap.
divya_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
phew,

sucha a long part,

never mind 😉

really nice 👏

continue soon,

Divya
srkm thumbnail
hey u guys the part is edited...plz read it again...tht one was very badly wriiten...read it again plz
divya_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its really nice as ususal, Mitali,

continue soon

Divya
teddylovessme thumbnail
awsummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2kool thumbnail
its toooooooo nice