Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Why do some girls hate Purab? (Page 6)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

* It was for this charcter that the whole betty la fea story go butcheredCry!

* Why was he head over heels in love with jassi in 2 days? I may sound shallow but when a person loves ur soul then it usually takes a way lot more time.Tongue

Betty la fea had to be butchered because there were things in that story which were not possible here as per indian standards.

You see Armaando , started liking Betty when he had those few intimate moments with betty. Where he was able to understand her.

Unfortunately, Indian scenario doesnt provide such opportunities!! Forget taking Jassi to Raj's Aparment, he cannot take her to a movie hall!! Then there is the letter scene etc I mean it was way too much difficult to adapt in indian scene, so they had take diffrent route's

Secondly right from the begining Armaando's Character and Armaans Character was Potrayed a bit Apart I mean they have just butchered his character way too much lately. Because Frankly I liked Armaando more than Michel in the real betty la fea!!

Unluckly in a situation like that. Purab's Character Stricked with the masses!! A whopping 74 % auidience wanted his comeback!! Including me Smile

And as for the head over heels love. People can fall in love in one min. Its a fact and I can give examples Smile

Jammy.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Betty la fea had to be butchered because there were things in that story which were not possible here as per indian standards.

You see Armaando , started liking Betty when he had those few intimate moments with betty. Where he was able to understand her.

Unfortunately, Indian scenario doesnt provide such opportunities!! Forget taking Jassi to Raj's Aparment, he cannot take her to a movie hall!! Then there is the letter scene etc I mean it was way too much difficult to adapt in indian scene, so they had take diffrent route's

Secondly right from the begining Armaando's Character and Armaans Character was Potrayed a bit Apart I mean they have just butchered his character way too much lately. Because Frankly I liked Armaando more than Michel in the real betty la fea!!

Unluckly in a situation like that. Purab's Character Stricked with the masses!! A whopping 74 % auidience wanted his comeback!! Including me Smile

And as for the head over heels love. People can fall in love in one min. Its a fact and I can give examples Smile

Jammy.

Well, they could have followed the original track if they wanted to. Those intimate moments were required for spanish sentiments but in India we could have done with a dinner in a restaurant or going to a movie (I think our "indian" sensibilities permit this). Pls think about it, they could have done without deviating.

And pls don't talk about the setindia poll... don't even mention it otherwise world war 3 will surely take place!!!!!!!! LOL!LOLLOLLOL

and there are many other reasons for which i hate purab... i am not even aware of them. but the one i mentioned are a few. When you love a thing so much you just can't bear it getting butchered, can you???

Falling in love in a min???? You sound like ash when she said

"pyar ko samay ki nahi ek lamhe ki zaroorat hai!" LOLLOLLOL

luv, radha

Edited by vijay - 20 October 2004 at 11:40am
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 4:02am | IP Logged

And pls don't talk about the setindia poll... don't even mention it otherwise world war 3 will surely take place!!!!!!!! LOL!LOLLOLLOL

Falling in love in a min???? You sound like ash when she said

"pyar ko samay ki nahi ek lamhe ki zaroorat hai!" LOLLOLLOL

The poll was not only on setindia website. But it was also a mobile SMS poll if I remmeber it correctly!!

And yes , maybe it sounds too good too be true or funny but 'Pyar ko sach much Samay ki nahi Lamhe ki zaroorat hain'

You may spend endless time with the one you love. But it is those small moments in time when your love for him/her increases!!

You may think of a person as your best friend. But it is just that one moment in time when you feel that he/she is more than your friend!!

Jammy.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Oh jammy, you are so romantic. wish you were 7 yrs younger!LOLLOLLOL

India surely needs more guys like you!

Edited by radha_18 - 17 October 2004 at 4:23am
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 4:37am | IP Logged

What !!  why would you want me to be of 15??? how does that increases romance?? LOL

Jammy.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

What !!  why would you want me to be of 15??? how does that increases romance?? LOL

Jammy.

Keep wondering...Wink

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

jammy wrote: "People can fall in love in one min"

I call that a crush, not love.  

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

so you agree that jassi had a crush on armaan???( she fell for him right from the start....in a minute ).......

don't take it seriously.....just kiddingWink

Go to top