India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

no top 2??

samarulzzz IF-Dazzler
samarulzzz
samarulzzz

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:35am | IP Logged

im very confused can sum1 tell me is the final results going 2 b announced on 4th??

isnt there any top 2??

plz explain 2 me me vvv confused!Confused

fishy& Groupbie
fishy&
fishy&

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i think all the three of them will be performing in different cities of india and the final will be on april 4th
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged
So, they CHANGED the format. What was all this talk about this is a standard international format and cannot be changed - blah blah blah?
ajanta Groupbie
ajanta
ajanta

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
This is again the bad style of SRGMP ...making money and not real talent search...this is a commercial show.....same kind of mistake Sony is also doing....people are cursing this show too that Sony lost its credibility by changing the format.....instead of waiting for one month for maximum votes (in other words money) sony must have taken extra advertisements !!!
when compared to zee people used to appreciate this channel for being very sincere by allowing voting only one day (few hours) only and not promoting any regionalism..but slowly sony also following the same route of zee ....using this show for minting money... instead of leaving judgement to hte expert commitee!! anyway people should strongly refuse this system collectively....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index