India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

sould amna quit the serial (Page 4)

barkha Senior Member
barkha
barkha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
like the show kth kashish the character has become crap. ab kashish mein woh kashish hi nahi rahi (kyunki rajeev nahi hai naa LOL LOL ) but still the character has degraded and aamna should surely leave but i guess she cant leave till june/july cause she has signed a contract with balaji. but i hope so that she does not renew it.
Like our jodi - aamna-rajeev we all will remain together forever.
three cheers for all the jodi fans and every one at IF.
three cheers for ourjodi also Tongue

rajeevzluvr IF-Rockerz
rajeevzluvr
rajeevzluvr

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
yaar i dont agree......i am not a gurry fan myself but...agar aamna gurry ke saath achi nahi lagti iska matlab ye nahi she should quit and she doesn't have any other serial either and 2 b linked with ekta kapoorz serial is a big thing and she cant play wid her career
tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
tum sab log kyu uski rozi-roti cheen rahe ho LOL LOL LOL
sim38 IF-Dazzler
sim38
sim38

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged
One thing I would like to know.... If you realise your importance at some place ...will you leave that place ? Just give a thought. What Aamna is doing is doing as a thorough professional. If some film flops then actor dont stop doing work again with that director or person. After giving so many reasons one thing you should realise that KTH is still going strong just bcoz of Aamna...so why should she leave it?
kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged
sim di i agree with u, but the reason why i think she should leave is 4 her own benefit, ppl are pointing fingers at aamna now and not her character kashish and i can't bear it bcoz aamna means equally as much 2 me as rajeev does, i love them both and i can't bear 2 hear neone pointing there fingers at them. if kashish's character was not being degraded i would never have said this coz aamna and rajeev are the life of the show, woh dono nahin tho kuch bhi nahin. i know aamna is very close 2 her character and its special 4 her but ekta has destroyed i just like sujals character and look at all the restrictions balaji put on her, its no less than a jail, they make her do things she's not comfortable with
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Welcome Crystal...........And yes.....Aamna will leave very soon.........Dont worry......She is as fed up of KTH as we are
kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously sis, are u tellin the truth, awwwwwwwww tjhanx sis!!!!!!!!!!! luv u 4 this sis, awwwwwwwwwwww my poor aamna, she's fed up Cry awwwwww i hope raj is taking good care of her and helping her out Wink
rajeevzluvr IF-Rockerz
rajeevzluvr
rajeevzluvr

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
yaar if she iz leaving it is not a wise decision......her career started bcoz of kth so why bother 2 leave....thtz my point of view.....rajeev left kyunki uski bas ho gayi thi and he had more serials but aamna ke paas sirf yehi hai so i think itz best 4 her 2 stay in the serial

Go to top