Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajeevzluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yaar if she iz leaving it is not a wise decision......her career started bcoz of kth so why bother 2 leave....thtz my point of view.....rajeev left kyunki uski bas ho gayi thi and he had more serials but aamna ke paas sirf yehi hai so i think itz best 4 her 2 stay in the serial
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hard Rock

Welcome Crystal...........And yes.....Aamna will leave very soon.........Dont worry......She is as fed up of KTH as we are

Well Let's Hope 4 da BEST.......we'll wait...4 dis good news 😉

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tish i know wot ure sayin is true but i seriously think she shud leave, her charcter is getting destroyed and now its affecting not only her charcter but her too and i don't want this 2 happen coz aamna means equally as much as rajeev 4 me. i no rajeev had timebomb but still that wasn't thereason he left, the reason was that his character was gettin destroyed

oh yh tish, aamna and rajeev shud be doing hum do humare nau so she will hav sumthing 2 do, and who saya a star can't sit at home 4 a few months, rajeev did and plus aamnais getting plenty of offers.
anshh thumbnail
ur rite i feel its high time aamna quit the show.its this same serial that gave the so called fame, but i blieve its better late then nener.after rajeev left they hav made the show a crapp.a complete disater, i feel if aamna continues for more than a year she ill llose all the fame she has gained in no time. 😭
rajeevzluvr thumbnail
yaar saara i no but talks will all b in air abt aamna then......actually its 50-50 woh chode gi to bhi accha hai nahi chode gi to bhi.....ab to sab aamna ke hawale.....jo karegi sahi karegi.......actually you're 2 good at convincing aakhir mujhe bhi convince kar hi liya that she shud leave
kashishdabest thumbnail
ure absolutely right suni, wear only sayin this 4 aamna's benefit bcoz we don'yt like ppl pointin fingers at her. ppl are startin 2 hate kashish now and its affectin aamna's career. well sed

by the way welcome 2 the forum, so are u an aamna and rajeev jodi fan
rajeevzluvr thumbnail
yaar ye jodi fanz mein to izaafa hota hi ja raha hai...i'm dead
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeevzluvr

yaar saara i no but talks will all b in air abt aamna then......actually its 50-50 woh chode gi to bhi accha hai nahi chode gi to bhi.....ab to sab aamna ke hawale.....jo karegi sahi karegi.......actually you're 2 good at convincing aakhir mujhe bhi convince kar hi liya that she shud leave

hey tish sweety, i'm summi. its ok yaar u must have got confused. awwwww have i convinced u, yaar i just put my true feelings 4ward, i can't see ppl pointin fingers. waise i can giv u 1 guarantee, aamna ke jaane ke baad there will be 1 artical which will say she left coz rajeev left. lets see if im correct. and ure right, letsleave thefinal decision 4 aamna 2 take

Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree that gurpreet is such a bore. i'd love to see aamna in a less rona dhona serial.

PS- i lover her clothes and jewellery..isn't is just beautiful??
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea i dont want her with gurpreet
i want her in another show with rajeev 😉