Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: luvmusic

I think it was top2 in female n male contenders in the competition...so Hemu is not necessarily ignored...

Quoting the article,

Nihira Joshi, along with the top four finalists from Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005.

Debojit, Vinit, Himani and Hema Chandra went in for another kind of competition, Kam Ya Zyaada.

They mentioned the names... I guess they felt he didnt need to be in the picture or watever !

Me really happy for Nihira though.. heard she is a good student and its great to see students like her and Hemu doing good in studies and academica other than singing..

Wish SRGM told us a bit more about their academics than topis and tomboy attitude..
saregama thumbnail
Looks like Vinit and Himani are the most dumb students and are very bad in studies...... 😉 😆

Well Very happy to know that Nihira won. She is the best and will remain best for another 50 years to come in the music industry. But GK wise also, I think she is intelligent.

GOOD GOING NIHIRA.
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks inteligent....absolutly an all rounder.
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
hey wow...congrats mumbai chi murgi........oh i wanna watch it..i wanna see VINIT...love himmmmmmmmmmm
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it March 22 in US or India???????and what was the order of Elimination and in the bhai log diction ary, how much is 3 peti,
300,000???????????
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good job nihira! but i dont see hemachandra's pic in the pic...... 😭 😭 😭 but is it wednesday at 10 tomorrow because we get kam ya zyaada on fridays...
coolsam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

luvmusic, will it be telecasted in India on 22nd March or in USA?
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
VINIT WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE VINIT!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE IN THAT PICTURE!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!
and also, good job, Nihira!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS VINIT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
saregama thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantibai

Is it vinit or Binita for you

you sound like a binita pagaal 😉

Shantibai......😆😆😆

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When is it gonna be aired in UNITED STATES Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 18 years ago