India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Apologies to Hiten fans!!!!!

dhanu Groupbie
dhanu
dhanu

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I am sorry to all those who were hurt on reading my message but the stars that we love- we do not expect them to have any such bad qualties. Until I knew about all this, I had highest regards for Mr. and Mrs. Tejwani but now I have to think twice before idolising them!

afterall- everything that glitters is not gold and what character they portray in screen is not what they are in their REAL life- and that leads to a LOT of dissapointment and heartbreak. It was not my intention to hurt anyone but I will not change my views on the persuasion of some people who call them HGT 'FANS'

Cry

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hey Dhanu,

I don't think there is any need to apologize.You are entitled to your own opionion completely,usually most of the people here learn to respect it.

Doesn't any1 else think that therz enough of dragging this hiten gauri drinking smoking issue. Then y start the start the same topic again? Ouch Please read what iv written here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=234695&TPN=6

I hope bad-mouthing doesnt start here as well, otherwise i will be left with no other choice but to close the topic.

-Eisha
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
yaar ur allowed ur own opinion this is a discussion forum after all but keep in mind that u dont hurt other by wot u say and give constructive criticisms
DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:17am | IP Logged
dhanu,

People are entitled to their own opinion about drinking and smoking.

And not that people who do it all are bad. So where is the question of gold and glitter.

We just love their acting skills!!!
desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:49am | IP Logged
the sad thing is dhanu that EACH AND EVERY celebrity glitters but doesn't gold. Hiten-Gauri are the very few such celebrities who still appreciate their fans and love to chat with their fans. I have over 100 friends who are such die-hard fans of theirs, that most of them have either chatted with Hiten/Gauri on the phone or sms them constantly. In fact, they are one of the very few people who thank their fans as well.

How many other celebrities have you seen recently on Indian Television that thank their fans? Not only that, but Ekta repeatedly has brought in Hiten in many of her serials, when the serial needed a TRP boost or when some actor left her in a lurch. She has repeatedly said that Hiten is one of her most dependable actors and why she turns to him before she turns to anyone. More even Gauri is called a balaji actress, why?

If they were really such bad people would they thank their fans for their success and have a woman like Ekta supporting them and their jodi and be extra-chummy with them (look at the videos where Ekta is with them at Nimmo's party."

Instead of looking at a person's lifestyle (smoking and drinking and what else not) look at other qualities in a person. There is many actors I don't like, including Smriti and Rakshanda, but I will NOT pinpoint them out and their bad qualities like most of the members here. The ones who do that, just proves how low-thinking they are by stooping to bad name calling. It just brings a bad taste and experience in the atmosphere.
x-faiza-x Senior Member
x-faiza-x
x-faiza-x

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged
i didnt read ur topic but still i no it does make u angry. but den again they are humans 2 and dey do mistakes
dhanu Groupbie
dhanu
dhanu

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged
hey yar i m not going to post ne more topics here.its all hungama happenig here.i dont know wat to do.i hav told thousand times dat it wasnt my intention(to hurt hgt fans)it was my curiousity,so i asked.sorryy Cry
bye!!take care Ermm
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hay come on... Wink r u serius bye.... Confused
mistakes happening,,,

Go to top