Bhabhi

16th March Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged

16th March Update

The episode starts with

Tilak was sleeping and Shubham was crying touchin his feet.CryCry & Vish hits him on his headAngry bcz he felt he had come ti kill Tilak. Tilak stops Vish not to hit ShubhamSmile & Kuku comes there and says Vish's doing rightAngry. Tilak says Chacha Shubha wanna say something, lets hear whaever he wanna say. & Kuku tells u know the truth and still u don't believe dat Shubh came here 2 kill u, I feel pity on u. We love u loads, when u were in hospital, we were so worried about u, we dunn want to loose u. Plz dunn go alone anywhere. I beg of u. & Kuku leaves.  Shubham's blood stick on Tilak's hand.

( background song plays, its really nice song)

Song: Takdiro ke rang kitne ajeeb hai,

Anjaane rishte bhi, phir bhi kareeb hai,

Takdiro ke rang kitne ajeeb hai,

Anjaane rishte bhi, phir bhi kareeb hai,

Rahein badalti hai, har pal mile kyun,

Manjeele thehrti hai, yahi to naseeb hai….

Tilak looks at his hand. Vish hits Shubham very badly. ( Shubham was bleeding loads, I feel like killing VishAngryAngryAngry). Fight ensues between Vish & Shubham. Vish hits Shubham loads & Shubham Vish ka maar khaye jar aha haiCryCryCry aur Vish ne apna sara anger aur frustration Shubham pe nikal diyaAngryAngry. Kuku, Nanda, Reshma, every1 try to stop Vish but Vish continues hitting Shubham, aur Shubham ko ek pe ek punch mare jaa ra ha hai. Vish says I'll kill u today, u have give me too much pain. You have ruin me. Minu says dunn hit him Vish. Kanoon will give him punishment. & Suhana will also testify against Shubham. Vish says Shubham is my culprit. I'll punish him, none else. & Suhana comes there and says not to hit him. Vish says y r u stopping me to hit Shubham, bcz he's ur…. & Suhana says bcz he's… and Suhana looks at Shubham and dunn say anything. Nanda says dunn stop Vish. & Suhana says stop fighting. I beg of u dunn do this gunah. & Inspector comes there with guards. Kuku says Shubham came here to kill Tilak again & Vish hit Shubham to save Tilak. Inspector tells Shubham to stand straight. Poor guy he cant even stand & walk by himself.CryCryCry Inspector kicks Shuham toward guards and tells them to put him behind cell after doing his mallampatti. Shubham falls down. Guards gives him hand and helps him.  Suhana was so hurt, her heart was crying for Shubham.

Tilak try to clean Shubham's blood on his hand with towel. & he's having flashback of Shubham, Shubham touches his leg and Vish hits him. And Minu comes there and tells him dat Inspector called us and said that tomorrow is Shubham in hearing in court. Tilak was thinking something so Minu says u still think dat Shubham is innocent. He's responsible 4 everything. Minu sees blood on Tilak's hand and think it was Tilak's. so she tells him do some mallampatti on it. & Tilak says its Shubham's. But I felt like it was my own bloodSmileSmile.  Minu leaves.

Shubham was in jail and having flashbacks of Suhana said dat he's Tilak and Saroj's son and Vish's older bro. and when Vish had fight with him, Suhana stops Vish. Poor guy starts crying. Tilak comes der to meet Shubham. Tilak says ur tears r saying dat u cant kill me. Then y r u here in jail? Bcz u're speechless. Tell me Shubham y did u come to my room yesterday night. Prem and Chaman come to police-station 2 c Shubham and tells inspector to meet Shubham. Inspector tells them to meet him. On other side, Tilak tells Shubham that all family member says dat u wanted my property & u forges my signatures. After all whose son u're? How u're related to Roshani? Whose ur mom-dad? & Prem comes der and says he's my son. Tilak says aap.. & Prem says my name is Prem Khanna. We met before 20 yrs. He's mine & Roshani's son. AngryAngryAngry liaaaar......Angry Tilak was like ur and Roshani's son? Ya? & Prem was like wat's u mean by ya? Shubham is my blood. & he's bleeding loads bcz of u. U have 2 pay for it. If my son wanted 2 kill u then he'd kill u b4 and he'd not in jail. Tilak says dats y I wannna knoe.  Prem was like u dunn  need 2 know anything. Court will decide this. And Tilak leaves.

Shubham tells Prem dat he knows everything.  And says I know dat I'm Saroj and Tilak Chopra's sonTongue. But I didn't say anything bcz I still love u loads. I was afraid if I've tell truth to any1, u'll lose me. But in future I wont say anything to anyone and it'll be ur punishment. & Prem tells another guy dekha Chaman, what is he saying? I fought with world for Shubham & today he made me stranger. I knoe ur Babuji has told u everything. Shubham says Babuji didn't say anything. Suhana told me da truth & today she hates me. If u say dat I'm not ur son, still I will tell world dat I'm ur son, Prem Khanna's son!!

Tilak was at home and Kuku says u knoe dat ur life is in danger then y did u go alone 2 meet Shubham. & Tilak says I still think dat Shubham cant kill me. Kuku says stop it Tilak. Minu its ur responsibility dat Tilak wont go anywhere until court sentence Shubham. & Minu says Tilak is my responsibility & he wont go anywhere. Vivek was talking to Alpa and asks how's weather there. I'll reach there soon after finish my work here. He was choooo happy to c Alpa happy. & Reshma comes der and says I'm glad 2 c u happy. Vivek says kis ma-baap ko khushi nahin hogi, apne bachho ki khushi dekhke. Reshma says Suhana is ur daughter too. Vivek was like I have told u b4 dat… Reshma says that she's my family's daughter-in-law. I've come here to say dat Suhana's so hurt. Its Shubham's hearing today in court. She wants her family's support. And u're her own. I'm not coming here to beg of u for Suhana. I could talk to u on phone too but I've came here to meet dat father who's stone heart.Angry  But we wont let her loose and Reshma leaves.

Outside the court:

Reshma tells Suhana dat I went to meet ur dad but he refuge to come here.  Lekin mujhe pura yakin hai jis tarah ne Arjun ne rishton ko bhulakar yudhh jita tha, tub hi esi tarah rishto ko bhulakar yeh ladai jeetegi. & Cops come der with Shubham. Reshma & Suhana look at Shubham. And some1 announce mujrim Shubham Khanna court main hajir ho!!!

Shubham's hearing:

Lawyer says dat Shubham tried to kill his boss Tilak Chopra 2 get his property. Lawyer told dat first Shubham cut Tilak's bedroom window and try to kill him. Then he forges Tilak's signature.  & When Tilak was unconscious, he got Tilak's thumb impression. And when he felt dat he's job is done, he tried to kill Tilak in farm-house. But Suhana reached there on time and saved Tilak Chopra and Police arrested him but he ran outta jail and then again he tried to kill Tilak but Vish saved him.  This story is like a hindi filmy story. And I wanna prove this story true dats y I wanna call some witnesses. Jadge gave him permission. Poor Shubham was shocked.CryCryCry Lawyer calls Suhana in witness box. Suhana takes kasam dat main jo kuchh bhi kahugi, sach kahugi, sach ke siva kuchh nahin kahugi and episode ends!!!!

Edited by Vandu4ever - 21 March 2006 at 4:16am

mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thnks alot for update.
u_rabia Goldie
u_rabia
u_rabia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged
thanks
  • Page 1 of 1