India-Forums

India Calling
India Calling

chandini confused?

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged

i thought we shud have a good discussion in this section so i m strting one ........

untill few episodes before chandini had no confusion in her mind bout marrying dilawar....coz when ami told her after the antakshari thing th tshe saw sum chemistry between adi and her ....chand told her to remive those weird thoughts as she is engaged.......but now when she is falling for adi .......she has a very big decision to make .........wheter to go for dilawar ...whom she knows since she was a kid ..and whom her parents chose for her or she shud go for adi whom she love and dont trust yet ...

now previously the question was tht wat will chandini probably do and the reasons but today the question is ....wat according to u chandini shud  do ? shud she leave everything and accept adi or she shud sacrifce he rlove and  ruin both adi and her onlife by marrying dilawar coz her parents wants so ......

so.............wats ur opinion wat chandini shud do?

prakriti_2005 Newbie
prakriti_2005
prakriti_2005

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Good ,what i am thinking that adi has to really bello papad Tongue to impress miss parandi.Ultimately chandni will be the one who will burst into emotions and will confess her luv for adi and adi will not say his feelings,becoz he wants chandni to speak first. then i think dilawar will come into picture. I think may be its my wild imagination but adi will go to jalandhar for chandni and will woo her parents and all the relatives with his lovvely pranks , a mix of dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge Smile
what others think?
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
well prakriti ......my question was ....wat chandini shuddo i n this situation not wat she will do...
i was actually asking ur opinion if u had to advise chandini .............
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Hmm... MY advise to chandni would probably be to stop acting like a hypocrite. Babes, if you love him, then go tell him yaar!
She should def confess her feelings!
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i think she should tell him what she feels for him rightaway.....she's only not able to speak out because of bijji's lecture....right?
viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Right now in the present situation, I would advice Chandini not to confess her feelings for Adi. Call me old fashioned, but a girl cannot make hasty decisions just because she is feeling the pangs of love for the first time. She should first be absolutely sure that the guy isn't just playing with her emotions and that he sincerely and truly loves her with the intention of marriage in the future. Right now, though Chandini is starting to love Adi, she doesn't trust him knowing his Cassanova behavior in the past. So my advice is for her to wait for some more time and have full confidence in his character and his intentions. Only then can she take the bold step of going against her family's wishes and a secure future with Dilawar to choose a life with Adi.
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged
ok...wat i think is...chandni shud act sensibly...she shud realise tht she cant elope with adi or watevr jst bcos they luv each other n stuff...i mean her whole family trusts her...and when jst recently manisha has put them to shame,can she also do the same thing??especially when she went to mumbai on dilawars trust? u no,he was afraid tht she'd ditch him the same way mini did,and chandni particularly promised tht she wud cum bk to him....but now chandni luvs adi n she cant help it!!
so chandni on her part shud first n foremost accept to herself tht she luvs adi...THEN she shud realise tht she is faced with a choice,not go ooh n aah ovr adi n run awy with him LOL...if shes still wonderin wether she luvs adi or not...wat she shud do is...go tell i luv u to adi...then tell him her problem[abt dilawar jalandhar mini bauji beeji etc etc]...and the test of true luv cums when v c how the 2 stand up 2 all this LOLEmbarrassed...watevr...so frm there on chandni shud shift half her problems weight on2 adi and they shud 2gtha decide wat is the adult responsible thing to do Tongue LOL

man tht was long wasnt it Wink
reachmaryam007 Groupbie
reachmaryam007
reachmaryam007

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged
chandini shd confess her feelings.hidin ir feelings is of no use man. Angry

Go to top