Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
No..I dont thikn and I really dont want Tulsi to get away scotfree with whatever she has done! She needs to get some punishment- she's perenially acting like God..

I think this durnkard lawyer will help her in reducing her term in jail..I THINK! 😉
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eewww... couldn't karan have found someone better. i hope this guy doesn't come to court in a hangover!!
usa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

No..I dont thikn and I really dont want Tulsi to get away scotfree with whatever she has done! She needs to get some punishment- she's perenially acting like God..

I think this durnkard lawyer will help her in reducing her term in jail..I THINK! 😉

I too wish the same. But knowing Ektaa I am sure the lawyer will win. This is like the movie Damini where Sunny Deol is the drunkard lawyer.

sanjana22sanju thumbnail
thanks for sharing..... i am sure tat tulsi will win the case now..........
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

I'm surprised Karan would even agree to a drunkard fighting the case.. wouldn't he think it's a lost cause? He must be really desperate. Course true Ekta-ishtyle the drunkard will be losing miserably and *drum roll* last minute things turn around and drunkard wins the battle finally declaring "in your face Meera!" 😆 

Immie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ek Ajnabee

Im Sure 10000000% He Will win the Case! 😆

oh I agree with u...she will win....😃

Immie thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa123

I too wish the same. But knowing Ektaa I am sure the lawyer will win. This is like the movie Damini where Sunny Deol is the drunkard lawyer.

ya .. it was the film a servernt girl raped by Damini's brother-in-law & his friends... Rishi kappor was her Husband,,,

Edited by Immie - 18 years ago