do u like sharad - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Do u mean the character or the actor who plays him?
yes..im begining to like him...seroisly...i dunno why..maybe cuz of his machoness 😳 😆 ..but yeh i dont like his charcter..but i'll say he's playing his part of being evil reallllly welll....im on yudi and sharads side now....u know why..cuz mukti side is tooooo long........what i expect always fails me...so its better to be in yudi's side......hmmm me gone nuts..but since ekta mia is letting mutki suffer so much...ekta is not goin to let her show that shes innocent and not evil...so yeh
i hope i anit confusing anyone 😕
Edited by Dola87 - 18 years ago
hmmm peeps have diff opinions..... 😉 thats a right everyone has
hmm....now, who would like a porcupinish african baboonish looser! sharad is pathetic. 😡 n i'm talking abt the character NOT the actor. the actor, although he dosent have gr8 luks is doing a nice job.
so what im the only one that thinks that now he is okaish looking ??????no one else....... 😕
Of course not...how could anyone like a rapist??? He truly is so disgusting...I can't believe all the crap he said to Mukti in the 21st episode...I really hate is character...but the actor, I think isn't too bad...he doesn't look as bad as did before and his evil eyes suit him...

Originally posted by apux

Of course not...how could anyone like a rapist??? He truly is so disgusting...I can't believe all the crap he said to Mukti in the 21st episode...I really hate is character...but the actor, I think isn't too bad...he doesn't look as bad as did before and his evil eyes suit him...

exactly what i mean..i dont like his charter...😡.