Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

i am feeling really very terrible (Page 3)

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ng4khan

Originally posted by madhavir108

Karunya is made for better things than II.. and this is just going to be the beginning of a long and successful journey for him..

Winning or losing on this show doesn't really matter.. he is way way way over qualified for this competition..

TongueDefinitely it matters if Karunya looses at this stage. Already Hemu lost due to the regional politics. It will be great to see Karu winning and that proves that we all Indians are above regionalism, and i have still hope that we can make a very good singer to reach the top position in Indian Idol unlike in Saregamapa.

hmmm..thats an interesting perspective..never thought of that !

ng4khan Senior Member
ng4khan
ng4khan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramapkp

i agree with you completely....

Hi ramapkp,

I am also from california USA. How do you think that we can contribute to improve voting for Karunya from here? I am requesting all my friends by sending some money to vote for Karu, but apart from that i am helpless. Pl give some suggestions.

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
One thing to do is to send a request to sony to allow internet votes like they did for SRGMP..
ng4khan Senior Member
ng4khan
ng4khan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

One thing to do is to send a request to sony to allow internet votes like they did for SRGMP..

I don't think internet voting will work out. I feel Zee just played some tricks in SRGMP. Their voting system is completely different from Idol, still we can put a request, but Idol voting system is through SMS and telephone voting all over the world. Here in USA we have toll free telephone voting and also SMS voting. In India you need to pay for every thing. Multiple voting is allowed every whare.

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

I don't think internet voting will work out. I feel Zee just played some tricks in SRGMP. Their voting system is completely different from Idol, still we can put a request, but Idol voting system is through SMS and telephone voting all over the world. Here in USA we have toll free telephone voting and also SMS voting. In India you need to pay for every thing. Multiple voting is allowed every whare.

Yes, agreed! But still.. its a lot of psycological relief that there is internet voting rite.. u kno u've done ur bit..and if he still gets less votes, that means ppl r seriously turin deaf (i assumed most indian voters did when they voted nihira out.. )
samie123 Groupbie
samie123
samie123

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I'm sure that even Karu doesn't win he is going to make it anyway. He is so talented he doesn't need II2. Amey and Meenal deserved to be there in the top three but they will make it with their own talent. Cheer up Karu is here to stay with or without II.

samie
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karunya_forever

yaar,jis se bhi milti hoon everyone says:

"KARUNYA NAHIIN BACHTA ,he is not the next ii"Cry

omg !!i will die.....please people dont let me down.vote for karunya.my friends (2 of them) are already proud of their sandy ,and they were just saying karunya's perfomance was yukky etc etc etc ...nooooooo......please vote for him he deserves to be the next ii!!1Cry

seeyaCry

Don't worry. Karu rocksssssssssssss all the way. Who said his oerformance was yukky. Whoever is sayinf, they are just jealous to see Karu sing so superbly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ng4khan Senior Member
ng4khan
ng4khan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Yes, agreed! But still.. its a lot of psycological relief that there is internet voting rite.. u kno u've done ur bit..and if he still gets less votes, that means ppl r seriously turin deaf (i assumed most indian voters did when they voted nihira out.. )

I think at this stage we should not hear any thing negitive about Karu, and say whether he wins or not he will make it Big like Hemu. We should try our best to see how best we can improve his voting and after seeing todays  Ahmedabad concert i feel lots of people in India beleive that Karunya is the best among the three and if we all join together may be we can make our Karu our Indian Idol. Do tell your friends in India to give as many votes as possible.

Go to top