karunya_forever thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey my comments on the singing:

sandeep:

song:dil de diya hai....

sandeep's voice is very nice.his voice is  sweet ,but indian idol shud be a full package and sandeep lacks a very important thing that is SUR!!!so sandeep i have a piece of advise :"work on the sur thing and just practice high notes and that "sa-sa-re-ga-ma" thing...otherwise you were nice but i must say:sandy ji tum ne gaanay ka bera garg kar dia.

anuj:

song:bheege hoont

i dont know anuj,mein tumko dekhte hoon tu taars ajaata hai...but indian idol is not abt sympathy ,you should work hard and your voice was too greasy.....

karunya:

song:woh lamhe

i should comment on this:

"YOU HAVE SUNG BETTER THAN ATIF ASLAM "👏👏

i think this much comment is enough !!!😉

next round:

sandeep:

song:jeene kay hain

an advise for u KEEP ON CHOSING SUCH SONGS AS THEY SUIT YOUR VOICE AND the way your sur goes ,it is very imp. that you sing songs that hide your silly surs.anywayzz your perfomance was great 👏👏👏

anuj:

song:ada

FANTASTIC !!!!👏👏👏

karunya:

song:khabat ishq

karu ji,you need some sleep.your voice was FANTASTIC .YOUR PERFOMANCE WAS STILL THE BEST OF ALL.YOUR SINGING WAS GREAT 👏BUT no energy at all.your singign was not energetic!!!maybe this is because no one from your family cud come to see ur perfomance and half biciz you didnt sleep well!!but STILL YOU WERE THE BEST

VOTE FOR KARUNYA AND GIVE UR COMMENTS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karu rocked

vote for the best, vote for karu
achhi_anil thumbnail
i liked KARUS ,WOH LAMHEEEEEEEEEEE. 👏 WOW THAT WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD.I HAVE HEARD THAT SONG 15 TIMES NOW.STILL I FEEL WOW.HE SANG IT SUPERBLY.AND SANDY AND ANUJ U BOTH WERE VERY GOOD IN THIS GALA.I LIKED UR PERFORMANCES TOOOO. 👏 👏
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karunya_forever

karunya:

song:khabat ishq

karu ji,you need some sleep.your voice was FANTASTIC .YOUR PERFOMANCE WAS STILL THE BEST OF ALL.YOUR SINGING WAS GREAT 👏BUT no energy at all.your singign was not energetic!!!maybe this is because no one from your family cud come to see ur perfomance and half biciz you didnt sleep well!!but STILL YOU WERE THE BEST

i agree with u

and thas really very sweet.....true fan 👏

Originally posted by: rbaggio

well, i rather trust sonu and anu's judgments

oh i didnt meant to hurt anyone or so,you can comment on your favourites as you like.....that was what i was feeling...

just chill!!!

avtab thumbnail
good comments 👏 . lekin phir me confused ho gaya. koun jayega . let's see today's performance 😃
hey you editted your post....thatz not fair rbaggio 😆
abhi_rox thumbnail
all rocked except anuj-bheege honth tere 😛

when you make a comment, could you please make sure, you put down all the facts down which are necassary, and not comments like "sandeep need to go through sa re ga ma". putting stuff like this is not a good way of illustrating your arguements,

oh silly i am not talking abt the show "sa re ga ma" i was trying to say that sandeep shud practice SUR the proper way😆

well thats what i am saying too silly, going thorugh sa re ga ma, means practicing it

oh sillier whats wrong in saying that then?😆