Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

-Manita-

IF-Rockerz

-Manita-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
With trembling hands, I type this message -

Our dear friend Jessica, we loved to call her Jess... an amazing human being, a beautiful personality and my closest friend, passed away in a serious car accident on December 4.

We talked almost daily, for hours... till a few days back...after which she suddenly stopped responding !! I was worried as I could see no reason for her to stop communication. Still I kept sending her messages everyday and got this sad news today.

Those who don't know her, she was a regular member at RBO forum till August 2011, after which she took a break due to her pregnancy. She was an exceptionally brilliant writer and has written a beautiful FF - Pride n Prejudice for ShaNak !

I'm not in a state to type more than this

Please pray for her soul to rest in peace and for her family and friends to bear the loss, especially her 7 year old son Sam who is in a state of shock !!

Will Always Miss You Jess...Never thought I will be writing this for my best friend...tears are not stopping while I write this !!

Edited by -Manita- - 14 December 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonaipurvi08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RIP - Jess- Pg 1, 5, 9; Msg fm family - Pg 9" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k.krithika

Goldie

k.krithika

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Manita i dont know what to say i cant stop my tears Cry
Jessica our dear friend Oh God why this had to happen
RIP Jessica
We always love u and miss u...  

_sweet_

_sweet_

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Omg manidi..muze to rona aa raha hai..shoking news

janavi07

IF-Dazzler

janavi07

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
oh god! jess
very bad news.
yes i read her l FF - Pride
n Prejudice.she was brilliant writer.
i pray for her soul to rest
in peace...
I miss u so much jess.

roadsidejunkey

Goldie

roadsidejunkey

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
M in a state of SHOCK ryt nw!!and God bless her son

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
OMG...OMG...NOOO !!
Shittt !!! Not her yaar !!!!

I just communicated with her sumtime last month asking her abt her and the child's wellbeing...Oh No...She was carrying...She was soo happy...!!!

Gosh !!! I cant believe it...

Life Cant Be Sooo Unfair yaar !!!

I feel for her Son...!! Poor kid...

Such a nice human being...!

God is recruiting all the nice people for himself in heaven and leaving the earth barren with useless people who get away with all sorts of crimes...

R.I.P Jess...U will be missed and loved for eternity and always remain in our hearts as a fond memory !!! Love you loadz !!!

Luv,
Vandu

vijusb

Groupbie

vijusb

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Really Sad News. I am really shocked. can't belive it.so sorry. I used to follow her writing.

-Ray-

IF-Dazzler

-Ray-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
OMG!! thats such a bad news !! I knew she was carrying her 2nd baby , never expected to hear this, this is so so sad.
I have no wrds :(

My heart felt condolence to the entire family, lots of love for her son, may God bless him give him all the strength , wll pray for him forevr .:(

RIP Jess .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top