ZOOR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i m waitng that some romantic view between armaan and jessi....they looks so good together..i m despiret to watching that........i dont like shilpha .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
We all are waiting Zoor 😳 I hope jassi's plans work out fine and Armaan is again the CM of GM. And then he goes to GM and he finds jassi busy working in her old cabin. He says "jassi". Jassi is bewildered to find him there and in her confusion says "yes, armaan sir," Then Armaan's face dimples into a smile and he lifts his brows and says "Armaan sir, jassi," And then they both laugh and hug and kiss and ahem ahem (just clearing my throat honey) and remember all those good old days in that cabin 😳
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

We all are waiting Zoor 😳 I hope jassi's plans work out fine and Armaan is again the CM of GM. And then he goes to GM and he finds jassi busy working in her old cabin. He says "jassi". Jassi is bewildered to find him there and in her confusion says "yes, armaan sir," Then Armaan's face dimples into a smile and he lifts his brows and says "Armaan sir, jassi," And then they both laugh and hug and kiss and ahem ahem (just clearing my throat honey) and remember all those good old days in that cabin 😳

wow yes hansa u r right

that wud be real romantic isnt it

armaan sir again

hehee but i wish for jassi and armaan to have a baby in their arms lookin at their bundle of joy u know just like in blf

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

wow yes hansa u r right

that wud be real romantic isnt it

armaan sir again

hehee but i wish for jassi and armaan to have a baby in their arms lookin at their bundle of joy u know just like in blf

Don't worry - the baby will follow after the above romantic episode - twins - Ashish and Aashiana!!! 😆

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don't worry - the baby will follow after the above romantic episode - twins - Ashish and Aashiana!!! 😆

well if at all the rumours of show goin off air is true then how long wud we have to wait for the baby to arrive

😕

jassisuri thumbnail
dont worry chatterbox, did u not read what hansa said, if both keep clearing their throats,like hansa said we wont have to wait long 😆
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassisuri

dont worry chatterbox, did u not read what hansa said, if both keep clearing their throats,like hansa said we wont have to wait long 😆

😆

CB, have you stopped watching hindi movies? All it needs is one single episode!!! Jassi-armaan hugging; then next shot - 2 flowers kissing, 2 birds kissing 😆

Then next shot - leaves falling (autumn); snow falling (winter); butterflies fluttering over flowers (spring) And bingo - next shot - janda with 2 bundles in their arms!!! Simple yaar!!!

priyaaa thumbnail
*sigh*..a JandA kiss..if only 😳 😳
jassisuri thumbnail
hansa, u r making work easier for tnd, they will get away without even showing the two flowers , 😆 , we besharams, will be left wondering, like last time, what ,when, where , 😆 ,
i liked the way u clear ur throat , 😆
chatterbox thumbnail

😆

CB, have you stopped watching hindi movies? All it needs is one single episode!!! Jassi-armaan hugging; then next shot - 2 flowers kissing, 2 birds kissing 😆

Then next shot - leaves falling (autumn); snow falling (winter); butterflies fluttering over flowers (spring) And bingo - next shot - janda with 2 bundles in their arms!!! Simple yaar!!!

😆😆😆 super fast zamana hai yaar

kaash itna superfast real mein hota hahahahaa

ek kiss to sahi dikha de baaki hota rahega

and seems lashy clearing throat has caught on to everyone

😆😆