Saarthi
Saarthi

shefail getting married - part 2

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:55am | IP Logged

yaar saarrthians listen one of the member has written this b4 :

Telly actress Adita Wahi (Shefali of Saarrthi and Mayuri of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) will tie the knot with director Ameet Sawant on March 18. The ceremony will be held in New Delhi, with a reception in Mumbai later.

Low-key

Unlike most telly stars who go to town about their big day, there has been no great buzz about Adita's nuptials. Reluctantly, she agrees to speak on the subject. But now that she is getting married, why be so evasive.

"I prefer it this way and so does he," she says, three days before her big moment.

We caught up with Adita when she was boarding a flight to New Delhi. "My family is based in Delhi, so the marriage is being held there. As Ameet is from Mumbai, we will have a function here as well."

Sawant directs non-fiction shows on Zee. "I had acted in one of his programmes," says the bride-to-be. It is learnt that Adita had been seeing Ameet for a while. "Ameet won't like all this," she repeatedly tells us.

Adita was first noticed in Star's afternoon soap Saarrthi as the conniving Shefali, who keeps on switching sides. Since the past few months, as Mayuri she has been a pillar of support to a crisis-ridden Parvati (Sakshi Tanwar), in Kahaani.

then i have read it ~ taken decision to post the topic... ~ so where are the pics...?

tammy

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:59am | IP Logged
chill tammy...............d pics will soon be posted Big smile waise aap itni utawali kyun ho rahein hain LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top