India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

kush kush ho ta hai...

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Hy to my  Dear Saarrthians…I wiould say one thing today Raab Ishq Na Ho Va…yes when I see precap I must say some thing happened in every heart of girls specially [          ]     saarrthians u can put the name of girl…coz' it's difficult to put name that's it …well for me after watching today's episode I must say Kush Kush Hota Hai … Raab Ishq Na Ho Va …

I have seen this all today ~ I have a little feelings for Karu but afraid of shazy so just live to Mickkey [yuvraj] … that's it ~ full stop.

Rang mixed b/t arjun ~ suraj also today…of friend ship ~ may be a relation of bro's they both put colours on each other ~ suraj made a Tilck of with Red Colour…~ arjun throw yellow colour on him by help of Pachir … manasvi was watching all this with nice ~ clean mind but that devil mamaji was just watching all this by doubtful eyes…+ he didn't play Holi also…  manasvi suddenly saw satya he came there to play Holi with his cute wife…but infect suraj came there he put Red colour on her ~ said c'mon go ~ play ~ mix up in ur daughter's happiness …go c'mon…Lord Krishna was watching all this ~ said who will say this is two Families …well how will say it's Pandoves or Karvos …well in Mahabharata I haven't seen this…if this colours are fix so this Family will fixed for ever ~ ever but if not fixed so than…u got me ~ He smiles…

Well here is little romance b/t arjun ~ bhoomi ok…arjun took bhoomi in a dark room … he took a round of her ~ than removed her hairs from the ears side ~ give a cute kiss ~…there was a lady dancing on the music too … bhoomi lying on a bushes ~ …~ Lord Krishna ~ Lord Radha play Holi ~ get together too … every ting was completed ~ bhoomi came out ~ she took the Red Colour ~ throw it round her… where Lord Krishna play music ~ Lord Radha throw colour on Him...

WE  [ Tamaana ~ Shoaib kj sahil ]  WISH ALL OF UMY DEAR SAARRTHIANS  A VERY HAPPY HOLI ~ TO OUR SAARRTHI SERAIL ALSO…

THANK U

Edited by barbie - 21 March 2006 at 3:09am

diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Tammy today our dream has come true.I am veryyyyyy happyyyyyy.
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hmmmmm. What can i say
Mubaraki to all Big smile
Waiting for the video

Edited by pinkykhan - 21 March 2006 at 3:12am
Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:52am | IP Logged
wow great Clap superb update Clap seems a must watchful episode Clap Clap Clap
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:00am | IP Logged
this is not update ... todaytina willpost the update ok... LOL
tammy
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by diya7000

Tammy today our dream has come true.I am veryyyyyy happyyyyyy.

yes diya u can say it coz' it looks like this...Wink

tammy

TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I just loved today's episode!! The unification of Arjun and Bhoomi was shown in such a pure way. It's definitely one of the episodes of Saarrthi worth remembering.. Embarrassed
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiNa58

I just loved today's episode!! The unification of Arjun and Bhoomi was shown in such a pure way. It's definitely one of the episodes of Saarrthi worth remembering.. Embarrassed

I agree with Tina..It was the most perfect way of showing the Consummation of Arjun~Bhoomi MarriageEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index