Saarthi

Excellent:Dream has come true............

diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Last scene of today's episode was our dream since a long period of time and today it has come true. Today's chemistry between them actually was unique.I know that like me everyone is very happy today.They both were looking awesome in the colours--specially in the red one coz red is the colour of love. Tomorrow's is again going to be romantic as well as rocking. Arjun infront of Krishna statue kah raha ke uski Bhavri ko pane ki mannat puri ho gayi. He was looking very cute in that scene and when he saw that Bhumi is behind him uski chehre ke expession to dekhne layak tha,sarma gaya tha bechara.Now I am waiting for the good news!!!!Sorry I have again posted this topic before the written update. But after reading the update you guys will understand my feeling behind posting this topic earlier.

What do u guys say??  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thats cool diya ...omg i cant wait to watch today's epi ...i have to watch it .......... 😳
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mubaraki to all!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Ab Suraj aur Manasvi bhi aik ho jaein.
Waiting for the video.
raj_sahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Waiting for the video.

i thnk our Lord Krishnahould create a romantic seen b/t both of them...

tammy

sadDe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahem ahem... 😳 kia baat hai..cant wait to watch today's video n also read the update...πŸ˜ƒ
Innocent angel thumbnail
woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ sounds like a superb episode 😳 .i cud just watch d preview n i absolutely agree wid u anu...........arjunnnnnnnnnnnn was luking so cuteeeeeeeee 😳 bhavri ko dekh ker to uske ke chehre ka rung hi udh gaya πŸ˜†
Innocent angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Waiting for the video.

aap ko bhi mubarakπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Innocent angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadDe

ahem ahem... 😳 kia baat hai..cant wait to watch today's video n also read the update...πŸ˜ƒ

same hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhoomi was looking sooo pretty today. She is looking gorgeous day by day..Arjun ki Ghanti Kaise Na Bajti!! πŸ˜†
TiNa58 thumbnail
Agree...We, Saarrthians, have waited for this episode for a long time and I must say, the makers of the show really picturised their union very well..I must say it was definitely worth the wait.. 😳 Edited by TiNa58 - 18 years ago