Kasauti Zindagi Ki

My Psychoanalysis of Shweta Tiwari! - Page 2

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
in one interview it was asked to ronit whom u prefer working fun with tulsi or prerna? n he sed tulsi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have one major reason. I am very serious about it. She is petted by Bajaj all these twenty long years. Not only petted but huged and wipe her tears.Let her   learn her lesson. Bajaj should teach her   what is wrong and what is right. He never does it. Just pet her. as a lil baby. When she came and beg him to marry for the sake of Sneha,
Bajaj should have kicked her out.
You damn fool , go and live with your boyfriend.telling her" Am not bothered about your kid or you .You should learn how to maintain your family." like that. Instead of that , he wiped her crocodila tears.
       Now she is get use to it. jumping into conclutions and whale after that all the time.      ðŸ˜­ 😭
This is all about her actress life. real life is not any difference. She doesn't have any one to compete. thats the reason. Anurag has Bajaj.Prerna has no one.

So she thinks she is the heroine.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
whats that got to do with shweta??? prerna was petted by bajaj, shweta nearly punched ronit for applying colour to him...two very diff ppl, thakshi 😆
lols you got it. But Shwetha said She eats drinks walks , talks as Prerna. So May be Shwetha has forgoten herself. please do not laugh now. she is not a small lady .
"Bajaj's wife."

She knows better than us. She knows Now Bajaj has no future without her. i have one more point . up to now its has not become a false. I will tell you later.
saima_qureshi thumbnail
i also think she is very proudy person
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She sure does seem to have issues in life. And since she is the star of KZK, she's become a total prima donna... She maybe a good actress (does a nice job as Prerna), but there something essential missing, its shows in her interviews...
nighteyes_fog thumbnail
So many actresses are acting in daily soaps. Many are even doing two-three shows together and still maintain their sanity. Or maybe she got too attached to the story of Madhoshi 😛
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YEPE UR RIGHT SHE GOT ATTACHED TO THE STORY OF MADHOSHI.
SHE IS A VERY SELFISH PERSON. NO OTHER ACTRESS IS LIKE HER...SHE'S A ..........KIND OF PERSON. 😡
pagli888 thumbnail
Well Said! You have soo many actors that are juggling hectic hours where they are working in two or three shows at a stretch... look at Tina Parekh (Mukti) for example.. working in KGGK and KZK at the same time, and every time you see her on screen she seems sooo sweet and mature! Same thing with Ronit Roy, he also is juggling two shows as well as maintaining a family life, and he isn't in the news about being Bi-polar! Then why only Shweta Tiwari?? I don't know bout anyone else, but by seeing her behave, or rather misbehave with her co-stars, it really shows that all this woman can do is act! She has no self-respect, no sanity and no class!!