Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

MISUNDERSTANDING OR FAULTS (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do u think more misunderstanding than faults split up Anurag &Prerna?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [75.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [10.00%]
2 [10.00%]
1 [5.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
agree but anu n prernas chemistry was very new n diffrent to bajaj n prernas

saima_qureshi Goldie
saima_qureshi
saima_qureshi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged
YAH ROSEY U R RITE
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaheen786

Bajaj, and komo did create misunderstandings between Anu and Prerna but at the end of the day if had little faith in each other then obviously any1 can take advantage of it.

I'd really like it if Anu-Prerna reunited but at the same time i personally think Bajaj-Prerna are better off together, coz of the maturity shown in Bajaj's character.

Honestly, speaking Anu-Prerna were too immature when they got married and were both too stubborn and temperamental, to solve their misunderstandings.

Shaheen

My thoughts exactly!! I think the fact that Bajaj already were in a relationship before for about 20(?) years and had three kids, he was/is much more matured. Besides Prerna is so childish that she needs someone more matured to keep her in control.LOLLOL

Anurag and Prerna indeed were too immature when they got together. I can see that if they got married now, they would be much happier since Anurag has matured a lot. Can't say the same for Prerna though. LOLLOL
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
more misunderstandings

Go to top