MISUNDERSTANDING OR FAULTS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do u think more misunderstanding than faults split up Anurag &Prerna?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Both of them are equally guilty
Anu misunderstood her most and had more faults
Prerna misunderstood him most and had more faults
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
Lets see what was behind this big break up😉
Everyone really had a hand in it. From komolika, 2 bajaj. But nonetheless the main people behind it were anu/prena thenselves. Still it was defintely more due to the misunderstandings between them rather then their faults.
of course, lots of people were involved in it, but i don't think they would have split up had it not been for their own insecurities and misunderstandings. even with komo and bajaj (to some extent) meddling, if they had been strong and had faith and trust in each other--this would not have happened...so i am inclined to say it was their fault alone. also, prem's death affected them both a lot and i think that was the final straw in driving them apart...when it should have brought them together in grief
Yeah lotz of ppl were involve in it but they were the one who made it possible!If they dont belive in such proofs then they would b together,But if someone make such powerful proofs, itz too hard to belive the other person 😊 Still I ll say due to anu prerna day by day misunderstandings, and prem death was the reason 4 their separtaion.
agree wit u there were many misunderstanding and the times were bad wen they had to split
they both r reponsible 4 that,but KAAAAAASH...aisa na hota 😭 n they live happily ever after wid their kidz 😃
happily eva after and in an ekta serial dont bet on it
Bajaj, and komo did create misunderstandings between Anu and Prerna but at the end of the day if had little faith in each other then obviously any1 can take advantage of it.

I'd really like it if Anu-Prerna reunited but at the same time i personally think Bajaj-Prerna are better off together, coz of the maturity shown in Bajaj's character.

Honestly, speaking Anu-Prerna were too immature when they got married and were both too stubborn and temperamental, to solve their misunderstandings.

Shaheen
agree but anu n prernas chemistry was very new n diffrent to bajaj n prernas
Originally posted by Shaheen786

Bajaj, and komo did create misunderstandings between Anu and Prerna but at the end of the day if had little faith in each other then obviously any1 can take advantage of it.

I'd really like it if Anu-Prerna reunited but at the same time i personally think Bajaj-Prerna are better off together, coz of the maturity shown in Bajaj's character.

Honestly, speaking Anu-Prerna were too immature when they got married and were both too stubborn and temperamental, to solve their misunderstandings.

Shaheen

My thoughts exactly!! I think the fact that Bajaj already were in a relationship before for about 20(?) years and had three kids, he was/is much more matured. Besides Prerna is so childish that she needs someone more matured to keep her in control.😆😆

Anurag and Prerna indeed were too immature when they got together. I can see that if they got married now, they would be much happier since Anurag has matured a lot. Can't say the same for Prerna though. 😆😆