India-Forums

Remix
Remix

rebelde epi in detail

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
well i am posting the rebeld e episodes from where miguel gets imprisoned pls bear with the translation its relly pathetic and its not done by me i had 2 get it translated

mine is mia . migeul is ranveer. roberta is ashi. and deigo is yuvi

Mine communicates to Miguel the decision that has taken: wants to do the love with him, that same day.

Alicia buys a potion to damage the wife of Paschal.

Miguel receives the visit of an agent, to communicate him that they have found the abductors, without knowing that they have accused it also.

Miguel is accused of car abduction.

Roberta decides rifar secretly its motorcycle and thus to obtain funds for the campaign.

Anita helps to Toms to create the name of the party of Diego.

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Iaki continues helping Diego to destroy the campaign of Roberta, and utilizes Pilar. Lola is determined to be avenged of Lupita.

Leonardo and Saints begin to be carried well.

In full rally of Roberta, all they are informed that Miguel has been person under arrest; Mine does not know what to do neither what to believe.

The chavos support to Mine and they are convinced that Miguel is innocent, but she has begun to doubt.

Alicia itself entire that the formula that has given to Gaul is functioning.

Diego obtains that Sun support him in its campaign.

Giovanni proposes to Diego to attack the campaign of Roberta taking advantage of the situation of Miguel.

Gastn itself about to Mine to convince it that Miguel would be able there to be kidnapped car to be avenged of the Colucci.

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Roberta begins with the sale of the tickets for the rifa, but all it happened results and many of the ones that they supported they begin it to "to throw the towel".

Gastn takes advantage of the situation of Mine and tries to be approached.

Toms feels that Diego is being passed from the line with its actions to come to be a president of the Company of Students.

Mine asks al lawyer of its family that help Miguel.

Diego presents to Sun as its girlfriend during a speech, without knowing that Roberta is witnessing all.

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Diego begins to be gained the approval of the voters.

Paschal itself entire of the rifa that is doing Roberta and a punishment assigns him that would be able to cause to lose finally the elections.

Gastn communicates with its followers to tell them that they continue accused to Miguel of car abduction, and promises to remove them soon of the jail.

In the meantime, Mine will have in its power the possibility to remove to Miguel on bail.

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Mine decides to help that Miguel leave on bail, nevertheless, Gastn insists on convincing it that Miguel is guilty.

Mayra suggests to Soul that hire to Guillermo as its representative.

Toms tells him Diego that does not want to be inside its campaign.

Pillar promises to Roberta that will help him that its dad raise him the punishment and he leave him to do the rifa.

Miguel himself entire that Mine doubt of his innocence. Johnny tells Soul that wants to RBD for some presentations.

RBD does not accept to sing until be all the band met.

Leonardo is accepted in the reserves of the team America.

Roberta and its friends manage to sell all the tickets of the rifa, the winner is Pilar.

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Diego discovers how gained Pilar the motorcycle.

Giovanni invites to leave to Agustina, a girl of second year, but he does not have money to spend.

Guillermo obtains to Soul to be the image of an advertising campaign for a very important business.

Soul agrees to be the model of the designs for the new collection of Franco Colucci. Paschal it suffers the effects of a "Potion Impassioned" that gives him Alicia.

Giovanni lies and steals to Diego to obtain the money and to come out with Agustina.

Lupita continues without receiving news of Nico. Mine realizes that is not possible that Miguel itself there be kidnapped car.

Miguel, hurt by the distrust of Mine, renunciation to its defense and thinks to be declared guilty of the charges.

Continues everything that happens in 'Rebellious'

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Giovanni and Agustina have a first appointment.

Gaul discovers the magazines po*no of Paschal and advises him to respond al doctor.

Paschal and Alicia come to an agreement to have dinner together at home of her.

Mine is very depressed because Miguel does not want to know anything of her.

Diego has ready its campaign closing speech, while Roberta does not have neither idea that is going to say.

Roberta is determined to steal him its speech to Diego, convinces to Sun of the Riva to achieve its objective

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Diego has ready his campaign closing speech, while Roberta does not have neither idea that is going to say; but as she is determined to steal him his speech to Diego, he convinces to Sun of the Riva to achieve his objective.

Yuli visits to Lupita and says him that Karen went behind Nico. Diego itself entire that Giovanni stole him money and is willing to be avenged.

Paschal al responds doctor to cure its wild passions.

Lupita is determined to be forgot of Nico. Sun steals the speech to Diego and delivers itself it to Roberta.

Mine it is found so desperate by seeing Miguel, that is willing to be gone without permission but Paschal discovers it, and this threatens with expelling it of the school.

Go to top