soulsoup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
It's SRGMP + India Forum Soap Opera Script. There should be many many characters and sub-characters. Take the story as you wish – any wacky turn / twist are allowed. You can use any person from SRGMP and India Forum. Beg, borrow and steal from any bollywood movie if you wish. I started the story like this -

Episode 1:

Once upon a time there were two brothers – Bapi Gua and Papi Gua. They used to live peacefully in a village near Ramgar.

Both went o kumbh-mela once – Got tattooed themselves using same pattern all over their body – over and over again – till the point of time only the eyes are visible.

After that (just following the script) they were lost. One was adopted by HR and the other by ID.

<Start the title song here and imagine 2 tattooed Gua brothers growing up – under 2 different Mentors>

One fine morning they came to the India forum. Although they were separated, but they shared the similar traits (in modern science we call it the effect of DNA). Both started spamming the forum! And what a spamming that was. Same post – over and over in all threads OMG.

Finally they came face to face – Bapi recognized Papi and asked him –

"Mera paas bangle hei, gadi hei, Motorola Razor phone hei, MP3 player hei, ………rolex watch hai….Tere paas keya hei?"

Then Papi said –

"Could you repeat the question please?"

Both hugged each other and lived happily ever after.

Meanwhile on planet earth....

ID and HR were not brothers (only 'cause they didn't go to Kubhmela before). But it turned out to be like this -

ID gave rs 50 to HR - looong loong time back as a loan. After Guas found each other ID found HR too - and the new saga started

ID demands his 50 rs back from HR

<insert a copied version of 'paanch rupiya bara ana' by Kishore - replace all 5.12 rs with 50 rs>

HR refused by saying that money was used to invest in India - and now he is bankrupt. Then ID walked out from the show in protest - came back later and took HRs lucky topi as hostage....

Episode 2:

HR came to rescue his topi to ID's den in disguise (ok he just shaved his beard and put on a new pair of jeans – nobody recognized him!)

<add an item number here – performer of your choice>

But before the song finished AD (don't ask me what he was doing there) said – stop this nonsense – music track me ghotala hei! Things went into utter chaos – Abhi was really angry – he said some foul words to 'mona' darling and Big B 😉 asked him to get out of the adda. Chicken-Soup said he will go into bhukha hartal jabtak uske demand nehi pura kiye jate.

<add background scrore from Bhagat Singh>

Meantime ID recognized HR (by his signature voice) and said to his right hand Zahida –

"isko sui lagake side me phek do – log samjhenge ke suicide kia hei"Episode 3:

But Zahida was more cruel than ID. She put HR in the same room with Siddhu.
After 24 hours of non stop torture – HR forgot everything (amnesia!) – Even he forgot songs should come out of his mouth – nowhere else. Then ID ke logo ne use Assam janewali train pe utha diya.

Idhar Abhi tanha tanha ghum raha tha – use raste me Seema...umm.. Celina ..(chalo job hi ho) milgeyi - dono sapne me Switzerland chala geya.

[Budget cut ho geya to Khandala]

<Cut shot : Chicken Soup Bhuk hartal ke samay actually chocolate kha raha tha>

Episode 4

Half mad HR ko – ULFA ke kuch logo ne Asaam me panha de diya. They had a resident teen Indian doctor (dikhneme kuch Pretie Zinta jaise hei) –who did the therapy for HR.  That was a different kind of therapy – she asked HR to consistently do sit ups 20 times in every hour 😉 +  hourly dose of  'Milk of Magnesia"  (the perfect  cure for amnesia)

HR dhire dhire thik hone laga plus usko ULFA ke terrorist 'bhai log' se AK47 chalane ka training bhi mil raha tha.  ULFA ke gang ki aur ek cute si ladki (named Jem) se HR ka sammandh bhi dire dhire grow karne laga.

<Yahoo! Song situation again- "tere naam!??">

Ekdin HR dekha duuurse ek baccha topi pehenke guiter leke ja raha hei.  HR ko topi dekhke kuch kuch yaad aa raha tha – usne bacche ko paas bulaya aur pucha – 'trea naam keya hei Vinit?". Vinit ne jwabab me apna shawl HR ko diya – aur achanak HR ko saab yaad ageya.

Usne sidha train pakdi aur Mumbai jake haazir hua ID ke den me aur bola – 'Ye Topi Mujhe dede Thakur (ID)"

To be continued.......

Edited by soulsoup - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulsoup thumbnail
Arre sref hasne se kaam nehi chalega - story ko agee barao yaar!
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
😆

Anol you are just too good. Yaar yeh Gua brothers bhule nahi bhulate ham sabko........

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Hi Anol,

my great pal very good I was enjoying this story earlier at the party glad its a separate topic here since its interesting (plan to borrow it to entertain the guests though).😆

However, I think you are the best one to tell the story since U started it.

I think celina's confusion is less now. I will let her know to read more here.....since she was getting bored earlier and this topic perked her up andf U educating her on these genuises was great.

So I will let U narritate the story and  I with my pina colada(virgin though) want tobe sober when reading this masterpiece in the making,,,,....👏 Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
Barnali thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulsoup

anol only one word.

darun 😆😆 chaitali shuld get here and see how creative yu r 😆

soulsoup thumbnail
"Gehre jakhmo ko bhulne me waqt to lagta hei
Naye Parindo ko udne me waqt to lagta hei"

(Nida Fazli !)

Aree Bhaskar - you gave us the title song of the Soap man 😉
soulsoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barnali

anol only one word.

darun 😆😆 chaitali shuld get here and see how creative yu r 😆

She knows that  - from 5000+ letters I wrote her  in 7 years 😳
Now need to tell wacky bed-time stories everyday to my daughter.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulsoup

Anol this should be best continued by you itself..... So post the next part after the break 😆

teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

Hi Anol,

my great pal very good I was enjoying this story earlier at the party glad its a separate topic here since its interesting (plan to borrow it to entertain the guests though).😆

However, I think you are the best one to tell the story since U started it.

I think celina's confusion is less now. I will let her know to read more here.....since she was getting bored earlier and this topic perked her up and U educating her on these genuises was great.

So I will let U narritate the story and  I with my pina colada(virgin though) want tobe sober when reading this masterpiece in the making,,,,....👏

Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
Bratati_0712 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Anol this should be best continued by you itself..... So post the next part after the break 😆

ya I support bhakskar dada(may b 4 da 1st time😉😆)