Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Y majority of contestants chosen Twinkle? (Page 2)

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrangeSoft

Y majority of contestants chosen Twinkle?

Many male contestants have chosen Twinkle as a partner 4 EMAET...
they want 2 attract ppl for their pair... I think...
and ppl will... as we hv already seen in C2005... majority ppl are those who vote on the basis of looks n performance and not on singing quality.

Embarrassed

If it was only for looks..Debo would have lost too. Hema is good overall..look wise and more importantly Singing wise it..Looks like u have some issues with Twinkle..u are trying to convince that there is a problem with twinkle as that is what I mostly see in your thread....sorry if i read it wrong as this is how it appeared too me..Twinkle is just another contestant..if she is being selected as a partner...not her fault. All of them ar wonderful singer and they must be seeing some thing good about it. no one would like to pair up with a bad  singer. He rperformanc eis her plus point but she is coming on stage just for performing is wrong. it is up to her what she wants to do..if she was not a good singer..she would have been out of challenge or other would not have  selected them.

Judge them by their overall singing..i f they believe with twinkle they sound better..they will choose her.

I have always liked Ujjaini..her Sheri babu dil lehri babu was just superb...But Twinkle is also a good singer...let her prove herself. I she cannot then she will be voted out. We should not start giving negative points even before the contest.

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anshu03

I think they have selected Twinkle as she sings decent but more importantly looks great ! People will vote for Twinkle no matter who she sings with. A decent voice and good looks go a long way. She is also popular and hence the guys would wanna be her partner, she has a fan base and people will also vote for her looks.
Plus if i was in the contest i would too choose Twinkle. Yaar screw the contest, i dont think so any of these jodis are expecting too much out of it career wise. So if i had twinkle as my partner, well how much time i would spend with her ! The rehersals and shooting and all that Jodi making appearances. Kya pata I may just get lucky or end up Pataoing her !
Guys feel she is hot and hence they are choosing her. Even I would wanna spend time with that chick !

all the best anshu03

Embarrassed

Good thing u are not the contestant..ptherwise a person with this mentality will sing what..all know

A true Kalakar will never play with his art....These kids have already got fame..they are proving themself...if u cannot support them atleast donot poison people's mind. It is degrading the girls when u talk about them in such a language or mentality.

Sorry to say that

OrangeSoft Goldie
OrangeSoft
OrangeSoft

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by anshu03

I think they have selected Twinkle as she sings decent but more importantly looks great ! People will vote for Twinkle no matter who she sings with. A decent voice and good looks go a long way. She is also popular and hence the guys would wanna be her partner, she has a fan base and people will also vote for her looks.
Plus if i was in the contest i would too choose Twinkle. Yaar screw the contest, i dont think so any of these jodis are expecting too much out of it career wise. So if i had twinkle as my partner, well how much time i would spend with her ! The rehersals and shooting and all that Jodi making appearances. Kya pata I may just get lucky or end up Pataoing her !
Guys feel she is hot and hence they are choosing her. Even I would wanna spend time with that chick !

all the best anshu03

Embarrassed

Good thing u are not the contestant..ptherwise a person with this mentality will sing what..all know

A true Kalakar will never play with his art....These kids have already got fame..they are proving themself...if u cannot support them atleast donot poison people's mind. It is degrading the girls when u talk about them in such a language or mentality.

Sorry to say that

ohhhh Swar_Raj ji........

u r so kind.....

aap jaise bade dilwale aajkal milte hi kahan heClap

DeadDead

friends (my other IF friends)

if u FEEL then pls tell this Swar_Raj
what kind of mentality  I  hv got. what such language I hv used here?? I dont understand. baselessly he is blaming me.

I am sadCry I respect each n every person on IF .. n this man is talking 2 me like thisCry

I just write what I feel that partcipant chosen her on her looks - whats wrong in that?

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Testosterone?  Wink

Edited by apparaohoare - 21 March 2006 at 10:33pm
ramdi Senior Member
ramdi
ramdi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Many male contestants have chosen Twinkle as a partner 4 EMAET...
they want 2 attract ppl for their pair... I think...
and ppl will... as we hv already seen in C2005... majority ppl are those who vote on the basis of looks n performance and not on singing quality.

Embarrassed

she's the sexiest thing there on two legs..

incidentally, she can sing too....LOL

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
The same reason the majority of women chose Vishwas. Looks and decent singing Smile

It's not like there is a contestant who is a way much better singer but looks ok. If there was, I'm sure they would have a tough choice.

personally , I think Ujjaini is the best, but nothing like Nihara or Himani.
datspreets Goldie
datspreets
datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

1. good singign ( i thought she was amazing)
2. good performer
3. connecst with teh audience
4. good looks

basically a complete package !
she's my fav. too Clap

Preeti
makaveli313 Goldie
makaveli313
makaveli313

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:43am | IP Logged
becoz twinkle rox and she told me she wants to pai wit sharib Big smile LOL

Go to top