Poll

What do u think Gauri is friendly and has many friends?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
whimsical_soul thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
both hiten and gauri seem to be very friendlyy and sweet to me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swatyhere thumbnail
In one of star poariwar awards Gauri looked anything but friendly... she was in high attitude not talkin to anyone or cheering anyone ... the only smile she gave was when she n karan got the jodi award.... she looked in a bad mood that day ,,,
Immie thumbnail
I hop both them so friendly.....hope so.. 😆
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both gauri hiten are soooooooooooo sweet.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
both of them are gr8 im sure she does
Lady In Pink thumbnail
I don't know whether she has friends or not, but shes known to be the shy sort i guess.

As far as her attitude is concerned, the less i talk about it the better.

Not to be rude, but this topic doesn't make any sense to me 😕
DeepAnBH thumbnail
I really dont know, but Nandini has herself said that she is shy and a bit reserved herself
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

really?? Cause i saw her laughing with Karishma Tanna and Rakshanda Khan. In fact, Gauri was sitting b/n Hiten and Rakshanda. More, when Hiten won the award and thanked her, Karishma was teasing her and she was blushing. MORE, when Shipla, Reva, and Rakshanda won awards, she stood up and hugged them. MORE, when Shilpa joked about Karan-Nandani, she was laughing with Hiten. And then when she and Hiten won the Jodi award, she was congratulated by just the younger generation and just like in SPA 2004, the older generation of Kyunki..., ignored her.

She really isn't a friendly person your so right 😆. After all, a friendly person doesn't get along with all her co-actresses and talks rubbish about them in print. 😆

Originally posted by: swatyhere

In one of star poariwar awards Gauri looked anything but friendly... she was in high attitude not talkin to anyone or cheering anyone ... the only smile she gave was when she n karan got the jodi award.... she looked in a bad mood that day ,,,

~nikki~ thumbnail
she has many friends but she takes sometime while making friends
hemangini thumbnail
both of them have alot of friends