Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Interview :"I am ready to expose": Amrita

canada87 IF-Rockerz
canada87
canada87

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Interview : 'I am ready to expose': Amrita Rao
Mar 20, 2006

She has pretty cute face and wonderful figure that every girl would envy and boys would loss their reasoning power on seeing her. Surely, Amrita Rao has everything that a guy would want from a woman. She is only eight-films-old but this psychology graduate has her head firm on her shoulders. She is happy with the way her career is going. She has come a long ever since she made debut with 'Ab Ke Baras'. Her onscreen chemistry with Shahid Kapoor has been great. Now, she is excited about her new film titled 'Vivah' for Rajshri Production. And her clean innocent image will be a pass soon, as she is ready to expose in the future. Read on to know more about this vivacious beauty.

Excerpts from the Interview:

Could you tell us something about 'Vivah'?

It is a different kind of film. 'Vivah' means marriage. It depicts that marriage is not only a function but also an important part of social life. It also gives out the message that it is a continuous relationship between two individuals.

What role do you play in the film?

I play the role of a girl from Mathura in Uttar Pradesh while Shaahid Kapoor play a youth from Delhi. Both get married in the film.

Does the film makes you think of tying the final knot?

I am enjoying acting at the moment, and so, the idea of marriage never pops up. Of course, I will get married someday and I am aware of it. I believe marriages are made in heaven and that God chooses suitable pair for everyone.

What qualities should your man have?

I would like my man to be more of a friend than a husband. He should be there by my side through the test of time. I also don't want my man to interfere too much on my personal life and rule me.

Are you comfortable with your current image as a cool and homely girl?

I am happy but I have a surprise package in store. Now, I am ready to expose. But I am not going to sensationalize and reach out for success through it. I am not averse to exposing if the script really demands it.

How was it working with Shaahid Kapoor?

I enjoyed working with him. We have worked together in films like 'Ishq-Vishq', 'Vaah! Life Ho To Aisi' and 'Shikhar'. Everything was cool.

Are you two more than just a reel pair?

We are reel pairs and nothing more. Filmmakers make pairs and not the artistes. They cast us together repeatedly because of our onscreen chemistry.

Tell us about your forthcoming films.

I am currently doing 'Pyare Mohan' directed by Indra Kumar. I like it very much, as it's a comedy film. I also have two more films on hand but I am not going to reveal it at the moment.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top