DAn is not doing 6,7n8thpart - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
he said dat he wanted 2 do da 8th part but da directors were refusing him 2 do da 6th n da 7th part so he couldn't do it .
look as afar as i know.. dan will work in the movies.. if he does not then i curse tht the movies will be a flop.. and i think tht dan also knows tht if sumone lese plays HP then the flim will not work.. sooo i don't think tht he will quit .. ðŸ˜ƒ

if he does.. i'll cry a alot 😭 😭
but as far as i know.. he will do all the 7 movies.. and i hope he does.. i don't want the other characters to change too...

i was feeling so sad when richard harris was dumbledore no more 😭
i dont think ne actor shud be replaced.... from the guy playing hagrid to the guy playing collin... unless ofcourse it is the decision of the fate...

like rukul said abt richard harris being replaced, i still cant accept the new actor as dumbledore... but tht no1 cud help as it was the decision of fate...

other than tht if the change ne actor, nope am not gonna say i wont watch the muvee... cause i surely will, but it just wont be the same...

they all suit the role... i dont think ne other actor can do it as good as them...

Originally posted by alia

i dont think ne actor shud be replaced.... from the guy playing hagrid to the guy playing collin... unless ofcourse it is the decision of the fate...

like rukul said abt richard harris being replaced, i still cant accept the new actor as dumbledore... but tht no1 cud help as it was the decision of fate...

other than tht if the change ne actor, nope am not gonna say i wont watch the muvee... cause i surely will, but it just wont be the same...

they all suit the role... i dont think ne other actor can do it as good as them...

ya u said it.... they all look purfect 4 their roles.. if they get changed i'll nt watch the movie.... but i'll ask my frend ( if any ) who got o see the flim how it was
rumour until proven otherwise.

as soumya said: There is no 8th part.
well said T 😉

alia..just wrote my feelings 😛
Originally posted by T.

rumour until proven otherwise.

as soumya said: There is no 8th part.

but  i do hope tht there is a 8 th part

but actually there were supposed to be 11 parts but then J.K R thought to write  only 7 parts
What that will spoil teh whole characther thing cause we have all become use to dan as our Harry Potter
well..I think these r just rumours 😳
[quote=hazelgirl]well..i dnt care..Dan had to act..thats it    
and if dan doesn't act then the films wnt work...i am sure     
nobody can re-create dan's magic [/quote]
I completely agree with u 😊
No1 can take Dan's place
but If they replace Dan... 😭 then
Im sure I wont watch the movie... 😳