Remix Gang Go 92.5 - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
thnxxxxx alomi ....... ok vo frst 4 digits kya hai ???????? ill try 2 find it out d whole thing ok i no its impossible 😆 n d shewta washing hr phone is soooo 😆
fortunately i bunked skool 2day
i was gonna bunk tommorow but i changed my mind last moment 😉 😉
btw
i 4got 2 mention dat dey said dat v shud not miss da 6th april epi cuz its gonna b gud cuz dat day remix completes 300 epis!!
damn srry 😳 😳
please guys tell all details 😭 😭 😭
meine ab ise read kiya aur pata chala ki yeh alreasdy ho gaya hai 😭
I heard the begining...
All of them are soooooooooooooooooooooo funny!
Karan made so much fun of shweta 😆 😆 😆
Karan was saying how he left cricket in his 1st yr on college for some very odd reason and told his parents to do modelling and wanted to take part in Grasims and Mr.India..so his parents agreed and he got his folio made..and 1 day he got a call from Rose saying that he was selected and that he had to come to mumbai the very next day...toh he went and told his dad "papa mujhe acting karni hai...mujhe kal mumbai jaana hai" and his dad's reply was hilarious he said "beta aapko subah subah koi aur nahi mila?" 😆 😆
I couldn't stop laughing...
Karan said that when shweta's phone gets dirty she actucally WASHES IT!!!! 😆 hahahahahhahaha!
and then even priya made fun of shweta..she said once sid was a bhoot in the show so i asked shweta to click a photo from her phone and send it to my phone via bluetooth..toh shweta clicked it and while sending it something happened to priya's phone so she said "yaar shweta mere phone ko kuch ho raha hai..tere phone mein koi virus toh nahi hai naa" and shweta said "haan..ek mahine(1month) se hai" 😆 😆 😆
HAHAHAHAHHA!
This was all I heard..and then Raj and Karan were sitting away from their mikes..so shruti the RJ asked them to come close and Karan said "hum match dekh rahe hai yaaar"
and Karan also said that "dont worry India will win..they are 87/4 and soon all will get out"

kk..thats all I remember and I paid the most attention of what Karan said cause I LOVE HIM! 😳
I wish I would've been able to hear the entire thing!
thanks anku but please say that they are sing any song & what shweta say about when karan & priya teasing her?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee 😭 😭 😭
yea..they sang mast mast and they sung it WELL!!!
I could only hear the guys properly..raj was singing very well
nahi..shweta dint say anything...
but I could hear all of them shouting in the background..they are such entertainers!
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
especially KARAN!!!
thank u anku n alomi ..... iam not missing dat episode 4 nethig.....
thnxxxxxxx a lot n i'll also not miss it