Indian Idol 6

hair raising episode

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

NC Karunya

Takatak's hair-raising episode

The behind-the-scenes weekly serial Indian Idol Takatak on Sony's Sab TV (at 9 p.m.) will, in its coming episode, divulge some more gossip about Idol contestants. Tonight, you will witness the fun and the fear of contestants at the time of their make-over. 

As tension grips the sets, the Idols-in-the-making are anxious to know whether their new look will garner them a second look. "Bahut darr lag raha hai, Pata nahi kya hoga (I am very scared; I don't know what's going to happen)," says Anuj, very concerned about his hair, as he starts to sing 'Ye reshmi zulfein'. On the other hand, Karunya is worried that he might soon go bald at the rate at which his hair is being cut, but in keeping with the singer's spirit begins to croon, 'Choti si duniya chote se mere bal'. Sandeep, who is no mood for jokes, laments, "Itne dino ki mehanat, patanahi ab kya hoga (After all this hard work, I don't know what's going to happen."

"Mere bal sabse ache hain aur Karunya ke bal ek dum Noodles ke jaise (My hair beats the rest, but Karunya's resembles noodles)," comments Sandeep slyly, while Karunya's rejoinder is, "Ye tho Bhooka, hai har samay khane ke bare me sochta hai! (He's always thinking about food!). While Sandeep and Karunya pull each others' legs... oops hair, Anuj is confidant that his locks will come out tops.

avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
thank , but all cut their hair

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top