Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Your Fav. Ride! (Page 5)

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desi_chick05

crazy beach party rox i screamed soo loud on dis i couldnt even talk afterOuchEmbarrassed

I love that one too..but I got real sick from it..cuz I went on it 3 times..one after another! It was pretty fun!

Priya

Edited by i_luv_jay_sean - 21 March 2006 at 9:47pm

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brown*sugar

great job Ritu
i luv PNE TOOOO
PLAYLAND******
nd y r u scared to go on the hellvater
i luv that ride sooo much
nd ya y didnt u put up a pic of the RED ROLLER COSTER
i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv that one upside down allll the wayyy!!!!

u did a great jobbbb!!! Big smile

I went on that one! The red coaster thingy..yea..it was very fast though..it went for a minute..it was fun but like I closed my eyes the whole time..but I was proud of myself for going on it thoLOL

But I know what my all time fav ride is..the WATER LOG! That thing is so fun! Lol..I went with my friends..so there was like 20 of us..and the working there was a brown guy..and you know how the water log can fit in only 6 people..the big one..but like 11 of us were sitting in there! It was horrible...everyone was so squished in that thing! But it was fun..I wasnt that squished lol..

Priya

Edited by i_luv_jay_sean - 21 March 2006 at 9:53pm
missspriyaaa Goldie
missspriyaaa
missspriyaaa

IF Crorepati

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brownbarbie

lol..priyaa i love all the rides in wonderland...and as for the first ride you have..its from ML right..

cuz i didn't go on that ride..it was just too high up..too scary for me..lol..but im surely going to try it next timee Big smile

Hey hun.. lol.. I m sure they have those type of rides everywhere.. the one I posted is from Knott's Berry Farm, California!
& OMGG.. u really gotta try that one.. I was scared at first too, coz' I'm li'l scared of heights.. but my frenz dragged me & I was like.. "omgg i'm gonna die & blah blah blah" .. ahahha.. after that day.. it has been my fav. ride Big smile

___

& that's cool meghavi.. heheh.. don't u feel like falling down from those rides or something?? hahhah.. I prefer Roller coaster rides though... Wink

Edited by missspriyaaa - 22 March 2006 at 12:15am
amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I luv every single ride.. from the Ferris Wheel to Buggie Jumping to Sky Diving!! Smile
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by missspriyaaa

Originally posted by brownbarbie

lol..priyaa i love all the rides in wonderland...and as for the first ride you have..its from ML right..

cuz i didn't go on that ride..it was just too high up..too scary for me..lol..but im surely going to try it next timee Big smile

Hey hun.. lol.. I m sure they have those type of rides everywhere.. the one I posted is from Knott's Berry Farm, California!
& OMGG.. u really gotta try that one.. I was scared at first too, coz' I'm li'l scared of heights.. but my frenz dragged me & I was like.. "omgg i'm gonna die & blah blah blah" .. ahahha.. after that day.. it has been my fav. ride Big smile

___

& that's cool meghavi.. heheh.. don't u feel like falling down from those rides or something?? hahhah.. I prefer Roller coaster rides though... Wink

...arre it goes sooo fast ..that it feels like ur never really in the upside down position.Tongue

missspriyaaa Goldie
missspriyaaa
missspriyaaa

IF Crorepati

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavi

...arre it goes sooo fast ..that it feels like ur never really in the upside down position.Tongue

Ohh really? Aight, jus for that.. I'm gonna try it next time i go to a theme park.. Lol.. i'm countin' oh what u said! Smile
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
OMG this is frm Knotts berry farm i went there i thin last summer n i liked the big foot rapid n la revolution that was awesome n ghost rider also n there was a new one where they spin u round n round in water
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_luv_jay_sean

Originally posted by brown*sugar

great job Ritu
i luv PNE TOOOO
PLAYLAND******
nd y r u scared to go on the hellvater
i luv that ride sooo much
nd ya y didnt u put up a pic of the RED ROLLER COSTER
i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv that one upside down allll the wayyy!!!!

u did a great jobbbb!!! Big smile

I went on that one! The red coaster thingy..yea..it was very fast though..it went for a minute..it was fun but like I closed my eyes the whole time..but I was proud of myself for going on it thoLOL

But I know what my all time fav ride is..the WATER LOG! That thing is so fun! Lol..I went with my friends..so there was like 20 of us..and the working there was a brown guy..and you know how the water log can fit in only 6 people..the big one..but like 11 of us were sitting in there! It was horrible...everyone was so squished in that thing! But it was fun..I wasnt that squished lol..

Priya

heheh i luuuv tha log ride too! altho my cuzins alwayz make me sit in the front and i get soo scared when tha little boat thingie is going up my heart starts beating really fastEmbarrassed

tha corkscrew red one omg thas soo fun an exilherating i luuuuuv itWink

Tongue

Go to top