Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Our KYPH territory - Our Club (Page 6)

sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Joined: 11 January 2006
Posts: 1085

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Originally posted by sana.abraham

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Originally posted by sana.abraham

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

hey sana how old r u Embarrassed
ths is introduction part okie LOL

LOLLOLim 20...almost 21Embarrassed...how old are you butter?.

you seem to have a lot of controversy regarding babies in this forumLOL



LOL babies? ConfusedLOL..

hey im 22.. just turned last month..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. hehe i know u r a huge fan of Iqbal rite?Big smile

LOLyeah the babies you forgot to claim..(i seen some topic on it)Smile.....fan of IQ?...OFCOURSE...why else are we all here?Big smile...to talk about ekta or somethingSleepy..hehehe...im turning 21 in mayEmbarrassed....ok butter...who is tarun?..ive been meaning to ask for a while now...(sorry, im just back dated on thes things)..lol



oh.. wow soon ur bdayEmbarrassed..

yeah sandy is saying my kid my.. kidConfusedLOL..
yaa.. 80% here is for IQSmile.. like u.. mumu .. di the biggest fanLOL..

tarun is my hubby.. heheheh u know tarun katial who was in SONY earlier..LOL
ekta liked him may beLOL

yeah..cant waitEmbarrassed

and sandy if you need legal action taken for butter to accept the child....i can help..my LLB is almost doneCool..since we have IQ as a common interest...i wont even charge you muchEmbarrassed...

and butter...how could you have a hubby and have babies with others?...tsk tsk..kripa ko follow mat karoTongue

ok girls and girls...im off to bed...its late hereSleepy

Huggoodnight/morning depending where you are..lol

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Joined: 09 September 2005
Posts: 35265

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

oye let mishty dance na.. after a long time they are meeting LOL LOL LOL

chalo mishty ko dance kerne dete hai to jaanu will u dance with me???????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mrs. ButtercupEmbarrassed

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

LOL hahahha looser why did u put my name LOL LOL LOL

u can sing and dance with ur angad LOL LOL
but leave iqbal for mumu Embarrassed

i put ur name caz u r my jaanuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yup i even wanna sleep with my AngadEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Iqbal Iqbal IqbalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Can't leave him yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mrs. ButtercupEmbarrassed



u PLAYGIRLOuch
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Joined: 09 September 2005
Posts: 35265

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

sandy why wud he be thirsty for u.. give me one good reason LOL

cauz he is. I feel life eating him. Can't control. He is yummy yarrrrrrrrrEmbarrassedTongue

AngadEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

YummyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ButterEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


get butter out of ur list
shes mineEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u r married with Asihu so don't cheat on herAngryAngryAngry

ButterEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mrs. ButtercupEmbarrassed

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Joined: 09 September 2005
Posts: 35265

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.abraham

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Originally posted by sana.abraham

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Originally posted by sana.abraham

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

hey sana how old r u Embarrassed
ths is introduction part okie LOL

LOLLOLim 20...almost 21Embarrassed...how old are you butter?.

you seem to have a lot of controversy regarding babies in this forumLOL



LOL babies? ConfusedLOL..

hey im 22.. just turned last month..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. hehe i know u r a huge fan of Iqbal rite?Big smile

LOLyeah the babies you forgot to claim..(i seen some topic on it)Smile.....fan of IQ?...OFCOURSE...why else are we all here?Big smile...to talk about ekta or somethingSleepy..hehehe...im turning 21 in mayEmbarrassed....ok butter...who is tarun?..ive been meaning to ask for a while now...(sorry, im just back dated on thes things)..lol



oh.. wow soon ur bdayEmbarrassed..

yeah sandy is saying my kid my.. kidConfusedLOL..
yaa.. 80% here is for IQSmile.. like u.. mumu .. di the biggest fanLOL..

tarun is my hubby.. heheheh u know tarun katial who was in SONY earlier..LOL
ekta liked him may beLOL

yeah..cant waitEmbarrassed

and sandy if you need legal action taken for butter to accept the child....i can help..my LLB is almost doneCool..since we have IQ as a common interest...i wont even charge you muchEmbarrassed...

and butter...how could you have a hubby and have babies with others?...tsk tsk..kripa ko follow mat karoTongue

ok girls and girls...im off to bed...its late hereSleepy

Huggoodnight/morning depending where you are..lol

really awwwww so sweet. Well court data is on 25th March so will c what happens. She has to accpet this babyEmbarrassed

ByeeeeeeeeBig smile

Mrs. ButtercupEmbarrassed

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

sandy why wud he be thirsty for u.. give me one good reason LOL

cauz he is. I feel life eating him. Can't control. He is yummy yarrrrrrrrrEmbarrassedTongue

AngadEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

YummyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ButterEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


get butter out of ur list
shes mineEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u r married with Asihu so don't cheat on herAngryAngryAngry

ButterEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mrs. ButtercupEmbarrassed



so?////....i can marry twice koi baat nehi

and u stick with ur angoo darlingAngry
i lub butter janemanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Joined: 09 September 2005
Posts: 35265

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

LOL hahahha looser why did u put my name LOL LOL LOL

u can sing and dance with ur angad LOL LOL
but leave iqbal for mumu Embarrassed

i put ur name caz u r my jaanuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yup i even wanna sleep with my AngadEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Iqbal Iqbal IqbalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Can't leave him yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mrs. ButtercupEmbarrassed



u PLAYGIRLOuch

ufff i am not butter jaanu already knows that i love AngadEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mrs. ButtercupEmbarrassed

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Joined: 11 September 2005
Posts: 36938

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:05am | IP Logged
yeah nosh she is play girl.. kabhi angad.. kabhi vijay..

n now she is not even leaving me LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Alvida KYPH and 2 all KYPH fans g/b party

2 3 4 5

Author: Tabu7   Replies: 32   Views: 6951

Tabu7 32 6951 29 September 2006 at 9:42pm by Xquizet_grl
Violent KYPH, Violent KYPH FORUM

2

Author: Princess_Trisha   Replies: 10   Views: 3000

Princess_Trisha 10 3000 30 May 2006 at 7:13pm by DesiChocolate
Qazi not in KYPH was never in KYPH

Author: mfarhaniqbal33   Replies: 8   Views: 1681

mfarhaniqbal33 8 1681 23 January 2006 at 3:20pm by zhasan2
.:.My KYPH group Need a KYPH LOVER.:.

2

Author: Kanwal_Khushi   Replies: 11   Views: 2340

Kanwal_Khushi 11 2340 05 November 2005 at 10:14am by Kanwal_Khushi
kyph ain't kyph without iqbal khan

2 3

Author: PurplePantsuit   Replies: 23   Views: 3719

PurplePantsuit 23 3719 20 October 2005 at 8:17am by PurplePantsuit

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index