Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

My work is my religion-Eijoo article (Page 4)

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by white rose

Originally posted by Supergirl7

Embarrassed

Originally posted by tv-fan

OMGShockedShockedThanks soooooooo much Leena....You've made my week....!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in shockCryLOL.......he is just sooooo hot! I love u eijoooooo.......hailaa look at his BOOTS! I love his boots.....OMG his suit and jeans....ahhhhh!!! and his brown leather watch is sooo nice......ohhh I wish i was the steps he is sitting onCryEmbarrassedLOL How does he manage to look more and more amazing everyday?AngryLOLeijooo why are u doing this to usssCry

Leena i'm gonna print this pic and put it on my wall......helppp!LOL The article is a bit weird though....I dont think eijoo would actually describe his character in KA as a mama's boy?ConfusedLOL oh well watever he says rockz!!WinkLOL

Sheen *Eijooo is my cowboy* khanEmbarrassedLOL

Hands off the BOOTS SHEEN!!!!!!!!!!!Hug HugHughaila ive just fallen in love all over again with himLOL It was the first thing i saw this morning, this pic, and dont ask what kinda nasha it has had on meTongueLOLLOL his boots remind me of his leather jacket... the brown one... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Maar daalaaaaaaaaaaCryCry see im even writing in brown now...LOL

HugHughehe di we can get 2 pairs of his boots....one for u and one for meWinkLOLI can just imagine eijooo in a hot cow boy movie....with a cigar in his mouth...sweating...and saying 'Yeeee haaa'LOL

awww yeaaa the boots are like the leather jacket!!! hailaaa he looks sooooo dashing when he wears leather....it totally suits him. I wish we could see him and anita wearing black leather jackets and they could do their version of GreaseTongueLOL

diiiiiiiiiiiiiii i think eijooo has some kinda fairy dust which he sprinkles on himself everyday....coz his jaadu always works!!!EmbarrassedLOL Now i'm just blabbering but this pic of him has got me sooo excited...I wana print it a 100 times on large sheets of glossy paper!!

I wonder what the photographer was going through when eijoo was posing like that.....LOL 

I wana go home so I can watch Nimmo and see what eijoo's show is like.......eijooo better be in it today or elseeee EKTAAAAngryLOL

huzie12 IF-Sizzlerz
huzie12
huzie12

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:12am | IP Logged
*drools and faints*

Tongue Tongue Tongue

thnx leena di! Smile

*eijoo ne aaj totally maar daala* Embarrassed LOL

OMG OMG OMG.....EIJOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS GO 2 THE BATHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM LOL
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged

huzieeeeeeee JaanuHughehehe huzie is already thinking about the bathroomLOL

I dunno why i'm writing in such a big font but I cant stop staring at this pic....EmbarrassedCry

heyyy imagine eijoo in one of the pepsi commericials in India...where once they had hrithik or sumone dressed up as a cowboy and he said 'yeh pyaas hai badi'LOL

Eijoooooooooooooo......Lets rock and roll.....!!

Edited by Supergirl7 - 21 March 2006 at 5:25am
-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged
omgggggggg Embarrassed Big smile LOL
he is sooooo hot..i love everything on him Tongue LOL
thanks a lot leena Smile
dures IF-Dazzler
dures
dures

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
thanx!! kya lag raha hai pic mei...superb Embarrassed
white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetviolet

omgggggggg Embarrassed Big smile LOL
he is sooooo hot..i love everything on him Tongue LOL
thanks a lot leena Smile

haha tina u love everything on himLOL me toooEmbarrassedLOL HuzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHugHug talkking of the bathroom already TongueLOL

haha sheen i was wondering whats up with the big font i assumed u were exictedLOLLOL ok lets share the boots...

yeh sheen i think Eijoo will be in tonights nimmo fingers crossed!!Big smile guys i just tried makin a sig...as usual i messed it upConfusedOuch it glitters weirdly..oh well i will just drool over eijoo khanEmbarrassed

amainaafrose Goldie
amainaafrose
amainaafrose

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged
oh god.....ejoo is lookin as if he is dressed to kill LOL ......yes sheen, uzi and nanu.........he looks like a complete cow boy.....thanx for the article! Embarrassed
amainaafrose Goldie
amainaafrose
amainaafrose

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
oh nanu....talking abt the bathroom already LOL thats so *ahem ahem*.......anywayz, i thought of eloping with ejoo to my dream land.where we can have hundreds of big nites! LOL

Go to top