Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

My work is my religion-Eijoo article

tv-fan IF-Dazzler
tv-fan
tv-fan

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hey,
This is so funny how i found this article....My friend knows that i'm crazy about Eijoo..and so tonight while chatting he was like..oh btw I saw a pic of your eijaz.LOLLOL.and i was like yeah..where?Embarrassed..and he was like oh pune times..and i was like..huuh? How come i didnt check it....So  i had to check it out..and here it it..
Ahhh...Eijoo looks mind blowingingly hot!!!!!!!!!!! in the pic..and he is definitely grounded!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy! Check his boots everyone! Aww I wanna go hug him right now!WinkWinkWink
--Leena

'My work is my religion'

Pallavi Kharade takes a walk down the memory lane with actor Ejaz Khan who narrates his tryst with small screen and personal fundas

Times News Network

IN just two years, this handsome, model turned actor has become the blue eyed boy for millions across the country. He is also said to be the hot favourite with queen bee of the small screen, Ekta Kapoor. Meet actor Ejaz Khan who has carved a niche in a very short span. You've seen him in Kuchh Na Kaho dancing with Abhishek and Aishwarya. He has also done a couple of other songs like Dilli ki sardi with Amrita Arora and a song in Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti huin. But, unlike other actors, Ejaz wasn't keen on building a career in films and preferred to pursue TV. Ejaz has worked in Kesar, Kkussum, Kahin To Hoga, Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai and Kavyanjali.
THE BIG BREAK
I never had the inclination to act, in fact I was working with my father in his factory when I started getting offers for ad films. During the shooting of Kuchh Na Kaho, someone else was supposed to do the song Tumhe Aaj Maine Jo Dekha, but he backed out at the last minute and I did the song for the sake of my friend. Although, I did a couple of songs, I never tried to fetch a role. I am quite a laid-back person in that regard. But as far as my break on small screen is concerned, I had gone on sets to meet my friend Sandip Sikan, Ekta Kapoor saw me and offered me a role. In the beginning, I was a bit apprehensive but later on when I saw the set-up, I took the plunge. Since that day, I have never looked back.
TIFF WITH EKTA KAPOOR? NO WAY!
It was just a rumour that I had differences with Ekta Kapoor. To be very honest, I am the most pampered person on the sets, then why should I have tiff with her? In fact, I am acting even in her new project Kya Hoga Nimmo ka.
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
I have played quite a variety of roles so far. I portrayed a goody goody character in Kahin to Hoga, in Kesar, I was a street smart guy. Then I have played an out and out negative role in Koi Dil Mein Hai, while I was a distinguished lawyer in Kkusum. I have also played a casanova in Kya Hoga Nimmo ka and a mama's boy in Kavyanjali. My only regret is that I haven't done comedy yet. Right now, I am happy with the small screen. When I'll feel that I've done enough, then maybe I'll try other options like Bollywood.
MY WORK, MY RELIGION
I treat my work as my religion and I don't let anybody take it for granted. I pull up people, if they are not taking their work seriously, which is the reason why sometimes I pick up fights with my co-stars. For the same reason, people think I am arrogant, but instead of playing games I like to speak truth, however bitter it might be. I might be laid-back, but I can shoot 30 hours at a stretch and I haven't taken even a day's break in the last two years. I am not a party person .
NO RUNNING AFTER POPULARITY
If any character becomes popular, the show too gains popularity. Our job is to make the serial popular and I don't worry about my own popularity. Popularity is incidental, and I am a very grounded person and don't let things like popularity go to my head.

Edited by tv-fan - 20 March 2006 at 10:48pm

rocker IF-Rockerz
rocker
rocker

My Perfect Valentines Contest

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
oMG! Big smile
Thanks a bunch Leena darling Tongue Big smile
wowieee! his pic is driving me crazy mannnn Big smile Big smile
Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern