Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

If you could ask 1 question.... (Page 5)

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by vinitlover619

vinit i love u soooooo much...but i know u won't marry me cuz u already have a gf... Cry but still luv u no matter what... Big smile Big smile Big smile and will get u in my next life.... Big smile Big smile Big smile

LOL

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Vinit - your honest thoughts on HR's antics in the SRGMP show?

HR - How will you single-handledly compose 1000 songs in 2006 (assuming they'll be original), as you have announced?

GS - Will the old format of SRGMP return any time?

vinitlover619 Goldie
vinitlover619
vinitlover619

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rage797

LOL

Originally posted by vinitlover619

vinit i love u soooooo much...but i know u won't marry me cuz u already have a gf... Cry but still luv u no matter what... Big smile Big smile Big smile and will get u in my next life.... Big smile Big smile Big smile

LOL

how rude........Angry  don't laugh at me...AngryAngry

preeti_l Senior Member
preeti_l
preeti_l

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ummm

Vinit - your honest thoughts on HR's antics in the SRGMP show?

HR - How will you single-handledly compose 1000 songs in 2006 (assuming they'll be original), as you have announced?

GS - Will the old format of SRGMP return any time?

Good one! I would also love to know Vinit's answer to this Smile

kishore_bhakta Senior Member
kishore_bhakta
kishore_bhakta

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
ID: Great music. Please compose the way you do, as you definitely have fans of authentic music all over the world.

HR: At least you used Nitin Mukesh in your recording, once in your career.

AS: You were the fun mentor at first, but things changed toward the end of the challenge.

JL: Too bad you split. Great music days! You were lucky enough to have composed to Rafisaab and Kishore Kumar.

Two Contestants specifically:
Hemachandra: What a voice! You have a unique fluidity in your voice which is very nice and refreshing! We haven't heard a fluid vocals in a quite a while. Amazing enough, even though your vocal style reminds us of S.P.B, you don't copy him or any other singer for that matter. Shaan even admits that! Great job, Jai Ho!

Nihira: It is very rare to find someone your age who can sing the way you do. It was sad to see you leave and even more haunting to hear you sing "rahe na rahe hum." You were far better than the standard of the competition, and may you always have a green light in your career. May you never hit any yellow light.

If I ever was a composer or was to render an old Mukesh or Kishore Kumar song, would you consider singing for me?
luvmusic Goldie
luvmusic
luvmusic

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kishore_bhakta

ID: Great music. Please compose the way you do, as you definitely have fans of authentic music all over the world.

AS: You were the fun mentor at first, but things changed toward the end of the challenge.

JL: Too bad you split. Great music days! You were lucky enough to have composed to Rafisaab and Kishore Kumar.

Hemachandra: What a voice! You have a unique fluidity in your voice which is very nice and refreshing! We haven't heard a fluid vocals in a quite a while. Amazing enough, even though your vocal style reminds us of S.P.B, you don't copy him or any other singer for that matter. Shaan even admits that! Great job, Jai Ho!

Nihira: It is very rare to find someone your age who can sing the way you do. It was sad to see you leave and even more haunting to hear you sing "rahe na rahe hum." You were far better than the standard of the competition, and may you always have a green light in your career. May you never hit any yellow light.

If I ever was a composer or was to render an old Mukesh or Kishore Kumar song, would you consider singing for me?

ClapClapClap

preeti_l Senior Member
preeti_l
preeti_l

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kishore_bhakta

Smile

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged

HR - When will you understnd the difference between
      good and bad singers.

Go to top