Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi!
magar yeh ho hi nahin sakta.
Sharavan and Kasak are made for each other. Agar yeh Tanisha beech ma na aai ho ti to.
Mukti and Prem together, even though I don;t like thier pair. I like Karan and Mukti, even though ekta turned Karan into negative.
r.j
nighteyes_fog thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutesweetjenni

Sorry guys but Shravaan is already married to Tanisha,the queen of Cezanne's heart these days,unless Ekta tries to show a new and hatke love track between Sasur-Bahu 😉 😆

With Ekta, you never know 😆😆

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ekta ki dimaag main to gah ghus bhara hai.
r.j
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
she hsould take his help and get her revenge but i dont want her to marry shravan!
they r fine as good friends or even as aquantinces!
premanoj thumbnail
No I don't want mukti to marry shravan but she could take his help.
broken heart thumbnail
Guys how about Mukti and TUSHAR!!!! Tushar is an awesomely sensitive, sweet, gentle and just man. She so deserves someone like him. And like a slap on the face, she will become prerna's bahu, prem's sister-in-law, buddha bajaj's daughter-in-law, kookie's babhi and inherit the whole bajaj family fortune. I soooo want Mukti to end up with someone kind, compassionate and happy like Tushar. And it's about time sharad and prem were beaten up... I hope prem and Mukti never get back together... he so does not deserve her. It's an insult to women world over if Mukhti goes back to the man who insulted her, dragged her character through dirt, and supported her rapist.
02aug30 thumbnail
i think mukti has no other options, she need sharvan's help to prove her innocence. b/c now days mukti charachter is acting so stupid. she just tries to go around telling people she has evidence without actually making sure the evidence are acurate.
mukti need sharvan's help but should not marry with him
apux thumbnail
ekta is seriously making mukti look like a loser...mukti should take sharvan's help cuz who the hell is gonna help her...no one...not even prerna...they are all against her...I just hope this sharad gets caught quickly cuz its sick seeing him free to rape and use other women...but mukti should not marry sharvan...and mukti and tushar, if she didn't see him as a brother, it wouldn't such a bad option right now cuz all the guys around her are jerks!
shamseena thumbnail

It's ridiculous if Mukti marries Shravan..... But I also think that Mukti should take revenge from all, especially from Prerna, who always keeps on listening to her heart but not listening to others words.

tks.... regards. . cheers... 

vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shravan should give divorce to tanisha(who is not to be seen) and marry mukti