Shravan & Mukti (Marriage)

Posted: 18 years ago

Hey Friends,

I think Mukti should get married to Shravan to provoke Prerna, Sneha, Prem and Sharad.  We know that Shravan is using unwanted tactics to gain revenge.  But he truly supports Mukti.

It was Anurag's mistake that he lost Shravan to Apo*na.  If he had really cared for Shravan, Anurag would have told Shravan about Apo*na being the killer of Debo (his father) when he was young itself.

Now Mukti should take a decision fast without even thinking. 

What do u people think?

I AGREE TO THAT. I THINK SHRAVAN WILL TRULY HELP MUKTI. 😊
I LIKE SHRAVAN NOW!!!!!!!!!
Sorry guys but Shravaan is already married to Tanisha,the queen of Cezanne's heart these days,unless Ekta tries to show a new and hatke love track between Sasur-Bahu 😉 😆

Originally posted by cutesweetjenni

Sorry guys but Shravaan is already married to Tanisha,the queen of Cezanne's heart these days,unless Ekta tries to show a new and hatke love track between Sasur-Bahu 😉 😆

ewwwww😆

i think shravan will help but hes already married n i dont want him to marry mukti
I don't think that Mukti take Shravan's help afterall he is also selfish he helps Mukti for his revenge not for hers & i don't want Mukti to be with Shravan
Hi!
this won;t happen, never.
r,j
YES I WANT KASAK N SHRAVAN TOGETHER
okie , agar yeh sab batein log ek dosre ko bata deen to serial kaise chalega age . kabhi socha hai .yeh ekta kapoor ka serial haiii chalta hi jayegaaaaaaaa
hi guys i really want mukti and shravan to get married