Kasauti Zindagi Ki

NOW I THINK MUKTI WILL........

vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

SHAKE HANDS WID SHRAVAN WHAT DO U THINK!πŸ˜‰IT IS THE RIGHT THINK TO DO IN ORDER TO GET JUSTICE!

DO POST YOUR THOUGHTS!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourisht thumbnail
i think she is right
she shud join hands with shravan coz without dat it wud be impossible for her todeal with dis situation

i m a great fan of prerna but really i m very upset with the way she shouted at mukti
it was too bad//////////////

really mukti shud do something
Karima thumbnail
yes she should do that teach them some lesson.
amali2305 thumbnail
yehhh... good move of her at last... she should do it... but she sould be in her limits..... its not good to hv a friend like sharvan... he is evil... so she should only use him....
bollyfan81 thumbnail
I AGREE GO MUKTI AND SHRAVAN
U BEAT THEM ALL. THEY R LOSERS R NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH. GET THAN BACK SO THEY KNOW U R NOT A LIAR BUT SHARAD AND PREM ARE CREEPS FOREVER.
bollyfan81 thumbnail
I AGREE GO MUKTI AND SHRAVAN
U BEAT THEM ALL. THEY R LOSERS R NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH. GET THAN BACK SO THEY KNOW U R NOT A LIAR BUT SHARAD AND PREM ARE CREEPS FOREVER.
swatyhere thumbnail
i think shravan will help Multi and maybe they make a pair.... or maybe some day prem wakes up n realizes he loved mukti as much and decides to help her.....
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All said and done, maybe she shud join hands with Shravan. And get her justice... And Shravan shud go back to being the good Shravan. And Sharad and Prem's asses shud be kicked big time!!!!
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE DOES......I JUST HATE TINA PAREK AND I MEAN IT. SORRY FOR THE MUKTI FANS. 😑
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep i think she will take shravans help,ud mite think there is sumthing between them basically a relationship n he will feel jealous